Hilton Barbados Resort - Resort Pass

olemissreb

I've got plenty of time for research so I'm taking advantage! šŸ˜Ā  I don't sail until March 2025 so I'm trying to get ideas on what to do for me and my boyfriend as well as my sister and her boyfriend.Ā 

Ā 

I found a website that offers day passes for various resorts everywhere!Ā  One of the resorts is the Hilton Barbados Resort.Ā  Has anyone taken advantage of the day pass and stayed at this property?Ā  How was it?Ā  Would you recommend?Ā  I'm seeing mixed reviews on the day pass website, so I figured I'd ask here.

Ā 

Thanks for all the help.

Ā 

On 8/10/2023 at 9:06 PM, olemissreb said:

I've got plenty of time for research so I'm taking advantage! šŸ˜Ā  I don't sail until March 2025 so I'm trying to get ideas on what to do for me and my boyfriend as well as my sister and her boyfriend.Ā 

Ā 

I found a website that offers day passes for various resorts everywhere!Ā  One of the resorts is the Hilton Barbados Resort.Ā  Has anyone taken advantage of the day pass and stayed at this property?Ā  How was it?Ā  Would you recommend?Ā  I'm seeing mixed reviews on the day pass website, so I figured I'd ask here.

Ā 

Thanks for all the help.

Ā 

Went once, with a couple met in a cruise who sung its praises, who invited us to join them. Ā Never again! Ā Not genteel. Ā But many cruisers visit, so it must have an attraction for them.

Okay, if one is seeking an AI day out, paying North of $100 pp, then consider a special day sailing on

Elegance

https://www.elegancebarbados.com

Or

Silver Moon.

https://silvermoonbarbados.com

Ā 

Note the maximum number of pax per Cat. allowed and whatā€™s included.

Note to self ā€œBook very earlyā€.

Ā 

One considers these far batter value than a Hotel AI

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Book
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Okay, if one is seeking an AI day out, paying North of $100 pp, then consider a special day sailing on

Elegance

Or

Silver Moon.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Port Royal, you are a font of information!Ā  Thank you!Ā  Don't be surprised if I "hit" you up several more times during my research.Ā  I've got to put a 3 ring binder together with tabs for each port so I can send to my sister.Ā  šŸ˜

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 4:06 PM, olemissreb said:

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for all the help.

Ā 

The several times we have been there on a day pass, it was perfectly fine!

• 3 months later...
On 8/12/2023 at 9:51 AM, PORT ROYAL said:

Elegance

Or

Silver Moon.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thank you!great idea

Ā 

• 3 months later...

March 2024 - Did the Hilton Barbados Day-Pass

Took a taxi from the cruise port area. $15 for 2 of us. Taxi to return was $20 (?)

Check-in & wristbands are at the gym located bottom level beachside. Use of gym not included w/ Day-Pass. $110 per person but does include a $30 food credit. Covers an average lunch on the menu at their convenient beachside bar & grille. Service & food were very good!Ā 

Beautiful beach & multiple pool areas were ideal for hanging out. Perfect sand & waves to play in.

Plenty of chairs/umbrellas to choose from on beach or at pool areas. Large clean change room/restrooms located adjacent to pools. Didn't encounter any wildlife all day but prior to leaving came face-to-face with a monkey near the changing rooms. Looked down for my camera & by the time I looked up it was nowhere in sight. Maybe watch your food if in a chair near that area. We couldn't decide which of Barbados' 80 beaches we wanted to go to but at end of day we were extremely happy with our choice to experience the Hilton.

• Thanks 1

Chip. - what time did you arrive at the Hilton. Ā  We are going next month and our ship arrives at 7am. Ā Do you know when you can access the facilities at the Hilton Ā  ThanksĀ