RCCL (Adventure of Seas) TV entertainment

Been a little while since sailing on RCCL.  Can anyone advise the tv entertainment?  Broadcast networks?  Movies? etc.  Trying to decide if I want to download a couple of movies for late night watching.

Thanks

Download the movies... RCL has a great channel that will teach you the "washy washy" song.

Three sports channels will get you soccer, cricket and a general sports/red bull tv.

A couple of BBC at sea channels (the mid-wife show is on about 7 times a day)

FOX News, MSNBC News, CNN news

Two re-run movie channels (hit or miss)

An estimated 13 channels that will inform you about ship activities, shopping, shore excursions, dining venues, safety shipboard, and future cruises.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bead Pirate said:

Download the movies... RCL has a great channel that will teach you the "washy washy" song.

Three sports channels will get you soccer, cricket and a general sports/red bull tv.

A couple of BBC at sea channels (the mid-wife show is on about 7 times a day)

FOX News, MSNBC News, CNN news

Two re-run movie channels (hit or miss)

An estimated 13 channels that will inform you about ship activities, shopping, shore excursions, dining venues, safety shipboard, and future cruises.

Apple TV here I come.  Thanks.

1 minute ago, smokeybandit said:

A couple sports networks, a couple news networks, a couple kids networks then a couple random networks that show random popular shows/movies. But certainly nothing to rely on if you want a late night movie.

Thanks.  I'll start looking at what is available to download and hopefully, they will have some good choices on the big screen.

I'm following this thread because we will be on Adventure next month. I keep checking my app, but nothing is listed. However, movies are listed for our Harmony - Sept. 16th cruise. Top Gun: Maverick, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever and Puss in Boots: The Last Wish will be in the theater or outside on the big screen. Top Gun has been on every cruise we've been on for the last year. It's awesome!

24 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Bring your Firestick. We watch Amazon Prime, Netflix etc etc with ours.

I would love to do this but am not very tech savvy and don't know how to set it up.  Someone tried to explain it to me but it was over my head.

26 minutes ago, whitecap said:

I would love to do this but am not very tech savvy and don't know how to set it up.  Someone tried to explain it to me but it was over my head.

Your cabin steward will help (a lot of people don't realize they help with this all the time) or they will call for someone that will. Just bring everything you might need.

Firestick and remote, an HDMI cable and just to be on the safe side a universal remote that will work with Samsung TV's. This way you'll be prepared...best of luck.

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Your cabin steward will help (a lot of people don't realize they help with this all the time) or they will call for someone that will. Just bring everything you might need.

Firestick and remote, an HDMI cable and just to be on the safe side a universal remote that will work with Samsung TV's. This way you'll be prepared...best of luck.

Samsung remote, HDMI cable and firestick.  Call room steward!! Thanks.

Edited by whitecap
  • Like 2