Starlink implementation schedule

jjeffjb

I vaguely remember O saying Riviera is next but would need to find where. There was also some vague reference to the other ships being done on a schedule after that.

Ah, here it is
https://www.oceaniacruises.com/value

Click on "WiFi"...

"High-speed Starlink is featured on Vista and will be available on Riviera by the end of 2023. Additional Starlink activations are expected in 2024."

Edited by AMHuntFerry
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

I vaguely remember O saying Riviera is next but would need to find where. There was also some vague reference to the other ships being done on a schedule after that.

Ah, here it is
https://www.oceaniacruises.com/value

Click on "WiFi"...

"High-speed Starlink is featured on Vista and will be available on Riviera by the end of 2023. Additional Starlink activations are expected in 2024."

Thanks. I also saw that webpage a few weeks ago. Since I'm on the Riviera at the end of November, I wish they'd tell me if that's close enough to the "end of 2023"!. 😀

• Haha 1

Well, we are going to be on Marina in mid-February, 2024, so that one is anyone's guess.  Am hoping that they will do Marina right after Riviera, since they are the same class of ship.  Will keep an eye out.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bbwex said:

Well, we are going to be on Marina in mid-February, 2024, so that one is anyone's guess.  Am hoping that they will do Marina right after Riviera, since they are the same class of ship.  Will keep an eye out.

Could happen for Marina during April/May 19 day major drydock work.