Noordam in Juneau on August 17, 2023

leerathje

My schedule says Jewel and Eclipse will be in Juneau.  Cruise Timetables says just the Eclipse.  Oh well.  Not to sure on the docks either, since there are only two ships in.  Lastly, I am out of all service (cell and internet) for the next few days.  If someone could dig deep for Thursday’s and Friday’s thread, I would be grateful.

ms Noordam will be at FKL dock from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, and she is on a 7 day Glacier Discovery Southbound

Celebrity Eclipse at AS dock (7:30 am to 8:00 pm) and Norwegian Jewel at AJD dock, (2:00 pm to 9:00 pm),

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.juneauharborwebcam.com/

Next up:  Volendam August 18, 2023.

Leanne

image.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Looks like Eclipse and Noordam may be neck and neck.  Although Noordam is in the lead Eclipse is currently much faster and will likely be first in.  They are both about the level of Juneau working their way around Douglas Island.

Roy

3 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Looks like Eclipse and Noordam may be neck and neck.  Although Noordam is in the lead Eclipse is currently much faster and will likely be first in.  They are both about the level of Juneau working their way around Douglas Island.

Roy

I just saw that. Eclipse twice as fast as Noordam, no unblocked sail-in today.

• Thanks 1

Not sure how much I will see today.  Must leave in about a half hour for a vaccination.  Noordam should be making a wide sweep to turn around so there should be some visibility if the camera doesn't zoom on Eclipse.

Roy

1 minute ago, rafinmd said:

Not sure how much I will see today.  Must leave in about a half hour for a vaccination.  Noordam should be making a wide sweep to turn around so there should be some visibility if the camera doesn't zoom on Eclipse.

Roy

And it will take her at least 20 minutes to come into view. Running a little later this week, she is usually in the basin by now.