Glitch or should I worry?

TopofWorld

Hi to all. Today tried accessing my booking through the app on my phone ( android). It autologged me in, said 347 days to go (which was wrong, it is 330) and kept saying "Loading". I could access the booking through Cruise Personaliser. So I deleted and reinstalled the app. Now when trying to link the booking, it either says not found or please enter valid data. The booking shows fine through the website from my PC. This has been going on for the last 3-4 hours. Glitch, or should I be genuinely concerned?

Thank you all 

Probably related when trying the online version:

Your booking is not currently available in the Medallion Class app. Please try again later. Your booking may require payment or additional guest details. Use this web site or contact your Travel Agent to review payment and guest details.

6 minutes ago, TopofWorld said:

How and where can I see this in the future? Facebook? Twitter? Thank you

If you mean where did I see this info I spoke to them, an actual live person in the states with no wait.

All of my cruises have disappear from my app.  so I was concerned enough to call since we cruise in several weeks.

57 minutes ago, TopofWorld said:

Hi to all. Today tried accessing my booking through the app on my phone ( android). It autologged me in, said 347 days to go (which was wrong, it is 330) and kept saying "Loading". I could access the booking through Cruise Personaliser. So I deleted and reinstalled the app. Now when trying to link the booking, it either says not found or please enter valid data. The booking shows fine through the website from my PC. This has been going on for the last 3-4 hours. Glitch, or should I be genuinely concerned?

Thank you all 

I had the same problem with the app; last week I called and after an hour on the phone; the "navigator" said she was going to put in a service ticket and I should try again after a week.  So, I waited a week and tried again, still not working.  Called again, and another "navigator" worked with me to get this issue resolved.  Spent about a half hour on the phone, he said he could get my reservation on the app and I should try in 24 hours.  We'll try again later, this seems to be an issue with lots of people.  Back in 2019, when we cruised with Princess, the medallion app worked perfectly the first time, so I guess upgrades have been done, and the  Princess IT unit has to get the kinks out.  Keep trying, it'll work eventually. 😃

I see the following:

image.png.9f8723a107f18fef2de47bb643ee389d.png

when I try to use the web version of the medallion app.

Also, when I look at my Travel Summary I no longer see my specialty dining reservations.  Taking my credit card statement with me in case the reservations have been lost by Princess.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, deltahog said:

Probably related when trying the online version:

Your booking is not currently available in the Medallion Class app. Please try again later. Your booking may require payment or additional guest details. Use this web site or contact your Travel Agent to review payment and guest details.

Yes, I also got this message when I checked princess.com after having issues on the app.  I called and was told there is a system wide issue and to try again in 48 hours. 

22 minutes ago, Mangrove Snapper said:

Yes, I also got this message when I checked princess.com after having issues on the app.  I called and was told there is a system wide issue and to try again in 48 hours. 

#ustoo

3 hours ago, Fortunate 2 travel said:

I’m seeing a major glitch on my app.  Went from Green lane to Yellow.  It shows the check marks for the personal information and medallion.   

Me too, exactly the same thing.  Web site says I cannot access booking until paid in full, which I did TWO WEEKS ago.  This is seriously concerning.  Was green lane, now it say information is missing which makes no sense since we are all checked in as of last week and even printed luggage tags.  What the heck is going on?

Apologies for the double-post, but I just called Princess, and they confirmed all is OK - they are evidently having issues on the medallion app / medallion website just now and have been all morning. 

I recommended they post a banner on the web site - this is naturally going to scare a lot of passengers, especially if they are traveling this week.  I totally feel for you if you are boarding tomorrow - this kind of thing is so easily avoided with some basic communications from their web team.

The medallion app is a full "fail" right now.  I am watching it "check" and then "uncheck" the Personal Info & Documents and then the "Choose your Wearable" boxes over and over again, all the while remaining in the "Yellow" lane in the time it has taken me to post this.   Can't get in on the web at all - "info is incomplete or a balance is due - contact your agent."  Really poor form to scare people like this.  They told me to try again later.  Surreal...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1