Saint Greg's Alaska Jewel - Live - August 28, 2023

Saint Greg

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Looks good. I don’t know if the standard seats have these plugs or not. 

IMG_1195.thumb.jpeg.ad9f673e8bc0b74aeabb02562310d758.jpeg

IMG_1194.thumb.jpeg.1cc09cd884214fe343b70ef001397422.jpeg

IMG_1196.thumb.jpeg.5bb2910d5f35e511a5ae6ec3f1db5654.jpeg

IMG_1200.thumb.jpeg.a102fd0fc6496bc7ee51254e953b359e.jpeg

IMG_1201.thumb.jpeg.e2e43e8eb220ec2051aa1d941d8f43c8.jpeg

Have a wonderful trip. I look forward to following along. On our last flight on United we also had those charging ports. So much better. Especially on a long flight,

• Like 3

I notice my flight changed from 6 to 6:15. And we’re now arriving at 8:17 instead of 8. The problem is it’s 6:25 and we’re still boarding. They’re going to bump this arrival back to at least 8:30. My connection leaves at 9:20.

IMG_1208.thumb.jpeg.a332edf376fcfc6d20240db3340fdd2d.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m usually an aisle seat booker. I booked window twice on this trip. Once now because flying over downtown Seattle is cool. Hopefully we land the same way we did last time. And on my second return flight so hopefully I can sleep against the window. The aisle to Barcelona didn’t work. I kept getting bumped.

I never sleep on planes so I always book an aisle seat so that I can get up and walk a bit without disturbing sleepers. I've successfully slept on planes exactly twice and one of those was when I'd an entire row to myself on a red eye, the other I've never figured out how I managed to sleep on it. 

It's going to be dark arriving and departing from Seattle for my trip in October so I'll probably stick with an aisle for those flights, I was considering a window seat for those after seeing your pictures from a previous live review. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, eileeshb said:

I never sleep on planes so I always book an aisle seat so that I can get up and walk a bit without disturbing sleepers. I've successfully slept on planes exactly twice and one of those was when I'd an entire row to myself on a red eye, the other I've never figured out how I managed to sleep on it. 

I'm always amazed when I see people effortlessly sleeping on a plane. I've never slept one minute on a plane...even when flying back and forth to and from Asia. I can't even sleep in my own bed for more than a couple hours at a time.

• Like 5