Wine Bottle package on Summit

toohoos

We have a sailing on Summit coming up next month.  We have some credit to use, and I had planned to purchase the wine by-the-bottle package (3 or 5 bottles at a set price) that I had seen on previous cruises on the Equinox.  They are not listed as an option on my cruise planner.  Have they eliminated them or are they just not available on the Summit?

I don’t recall seeing the wine package since they reduced the number drink package options.  Water package, Classic & premium non alcohol packages were are combined into 1 Zero Proof package and the 2 wine by the bottle packages disappeared.

There are wine packages available when I look on the app under dining. Choose a restaurant and go to menus and you can see the wine list for each restaurant. Scroll to the bottom of the (long!) list and there are options to buy 3, 5 or 8 bottle packages. I assume you can only buy them onboard.

Do check the wines included in the packages, am not certain there is even much of a saving when you look at the prices on the wine list.

Hope this helps!! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bnurick said:

I have not seen that option and buy bottles every cruise. With X cuts, I would be cautious buying anything outside a-la-carte at this time.

I have seen this on HAL but not X.

• 1 month later...

The only :wine bottle packages I have seen offered in recent times has been the individual bottles that are shown in the "Gifts and Gear" section of the Cruise Planner.  Here is what is showing for our Millennium sailing next year

image.thumb.png.51435a345eb908dcf28de50fe5affe48.png

On 9/29/2023 at 11:47 PM, DaKahuna said:

The only :wine bottle packages I have seen offered in recent times has been the individual bottles that are shown in the "Gifts and Gear" section of the Cruise Planner.  Here is what is showing for our Millennium sailing next year

image.thumb.png.51435a345eb908dcf28de50fe5affe48.png

Thanks, do you know if we buy a wine from this list, is there a corkage fee or service charge on top of this price?

The service fee will be charged when you make your purchase. 

I do not know if there is a corkage fee involved but I would assume that if you took the bottle to the MDR or a Specialty restaurant they would impose a fee as not sure how they would know it was purchased onboard.  Again not 100% sure of this.  If you pour yourself a glass and take that, then no corkage would  be charged..

58 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

The service fee will be charged when you make your purchase. 

I do not know if there is a corkage fee involved but I would assume that if you took the bottle to the MDR or a Specialty restaurant they would impose a fee as not sure how they would know it was purchased onboard.  Again not 100% sure of this.  If you pour yourself a glass and take that, then no corkage would  be charged..

If you have a beverage package you do not pay a corkage fee (even on wine that you bring on board)