Spirits Stateroom Room Service Delivery

startedwithamouse

5 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

I seem to remember 375ml bottles of spirits available for room service delivery on the menu when the menu was in binder for, prior to OceanNow. Is that still available? Not sure if this was even Princess or another cruise line we've sailed on. 

Haven’t seen that on the App, but you can call RS, if available, you can buy them. Some ships do not have much of a supply.

Safer, would be just buy it ahead, cruise personalizer, Princess wine and spirits.  Move to the bottom.  Same price as OB. 

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Haven’t seen that on the App, but you can call RS, if available, you can buy them. Some ships do not have much of a supply.

Safer, would be just buy it ahead, cruise personalizer, Princess wine and spirits.  Move to the bottom.  Same price as OB. 

It was to be consumed in the stateroom during the cruise, so nothing from the duty free. I remember ordering one, but this was a few years ago, and it may have been another cruise line. 

I found it in the cruise personalizer, but wondering if it's still available onboard.

Now to make the decision, should we use OBC and pay the $5 room service charge since it's not on the app, and the 18%, or pre-order on the personalizer?

Edited by startedwithamouse

4 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Agree.  And it might save a $5 delivery service charge.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ROXIETHEHORSE said:

It always nice to have some beer in the fridge when you get there...guess we will order once onboard!  😁

I’ve only seen it prepurchased as a celebration package. It’s expensive and with other items.

Buckets of beer once OB, no problem.

We've always bought a bottle of scotch for the cabin. It's usually with the other gifts you can send to someone, like flowers or chocolates. Yesterday I was looking for it for our September cruise but couldn't seem to find it on the website. Then again, Mondays are terrible days to do anything on their website.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MJC said:

We've always bought a bottle of scotch for the cabin. It's usually with the other gifts you can send to someone, like flowers or chocolates. Yesterday I was looking for it for our September cruise but couldn't seem to find it on the website. Then again, Mondays are terrible days to do anything on their website.

I think it's in the Wine and Spirits section...at he end, after the wines.

• Like 1