Lone Koala Sanctuary - An Insiders View

jaxjax123

We’ve booked on Lone Koala Sanctuary - An Insiders View, the description is super vague on the celebrity website. 

m we’ve asked both the sanctuary and Celebrity but neither could give us any further info. 

Has anyone been on this specific trip and know what it entails? 

8 hours ago, jaxjax123 said:

We’ve booked on Lone Koala Sanctuary - An Insiders View, the description is super vague on the celebrity website. 

m we’ve asked both the sanctuary and Celebrity but neither could give us any further info. 

Has anyone been on this specific trip and know what it entails? 

We are booked on this tour in January from Brisbane but I have no more information other than what is on the Celebrity website.  We looked at doing a private tour but could not find one that would pick us up at the ship. Most said we would need to take a 45 minute taxi ride to the starting point, something we didn't want to do.

31 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

We are booked on this tour in January from Brisbane but I have no more information other than what is on the Celebrity website.  We looked at doing a private tour but could not find one that would pick us up at the ship. Most said we would need to take a 45 minute taxi ride to the starting point, something we didn't want to do.

We’ll perhaps I can let you know what it’s like. We’ll be there at the end of October. 

• Like 1