Navigator ice skating and laser tag

Mslmesq

Have a 9 year old that will want to do both. Is this something I can ask the suite concierge to arrange before getting on the boat. Can they both be reserved beforehand?

also if anyone knows. On the 3 night weekend cruise i believe the laser tag is at 4pm or port day and ice skating is all day on the sea day. Is that correct?

2 hours ago, Mslmesq said:

On the 3 night weekend cruise i believe the laser tag is at 4pm or port day and ice skating is all day on the sea day. Is that correct?

The app should list that - look at the next 3 day sailing. I have not heard of a concierge getting ice skating session tickets but maybe they can somehow.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mslmesq said:

Have a 9 year old that will want to do both. Is this something I can ask the suite concierge to arrange before getting on the boat. Can they both be reserved beforehand?

also if anyone knows. On the 3 night weekend cruise i believe the laser tag is at 4pm or port day and ice skating is all day on the sea day. Is that correct?

Things may have changed in the last few months, but when I was on Navigator, you needed to book those as soon as you boarded and connected to the app.  For ice skating long pants and socks will be required.  When you do book a spot, show up pretty early to get in line. It's popular and the sessions aren't very long, so getting in line so you're ready when your time opens up will be helpful.  

• Like 1