Booking The Sanctuary on turnaround day of a B2B?

canadarocks

I’m hoping to book some 1/2 days in The Sanctuary on the second leg of our B2B next year on the Emerald.

Do I have to wait until Turnaround Day to do that? If yes, what time would it open for those staying onboard and wanting to reserve for the new leg?

Trying to beat the onrush of those that will be boarding that day. 

Edited by canadarocks

19 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

I’m hoping to book some 1/2 days in The Sanctuary on the second leg of our B2B next year on the Emerald.

Do I have to wait until Turnaround Day to do that? If yes, what time would it open for those staying onboard and wanting to reserve for the new leg?

No, go see them before the turnaround and ask to book it. One advantage b2b guests have.

😜

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

No, go see them before the turnaround and ask to book it. One advantage b2b guests have.

😜

Awesome, thanks! How soon into the first cruise are you permitted to do that? It’s a 15 day Panama Canal, if that matters. 

On 8/23/2023 at 8:34 PM, canadarocks said:

Are you on the Emerald in January?  I am also doing the b2b on the Emerald and will be reserving the Sanctuary early for the Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale cruise.

1 minute ago, gerig said:

Are you on the Emerald in January?  I am also doing the b2b on the Emerald and will be reserving the Sanctuary early for the Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale cruise.

No we’ll be onboard later. Hope you have a great B2B! Fingers crossed water levels raise by next year. 🤞

On 8/23/2023 at 8:34 PM, canadarocks said:

They will likely ask you by the last day.  If you are in and out, then ask the lead when you first go there what day they are taking requests for the next leg.

We wanted to use the Sanctuary on the Enchanted Princess in the Med in June. We were one of the first people on the ship in Rome Port and went straight to the Sanctuary. It had been booked out bar couple of half days by B2Bers. We were in the Sanctuary on the last day of the cruise and B2Bers were booking for the following week. So yes you can book before the new guests embark.

Interestingly there was lots of unused cabanas and deck chairs on the two half days we were there.