Allure Show or Entertainment full week schedule?

Hi,

I'm going on Allure with a group in October, and want to see the single-page entertainment schedule from a recent cruiser to make a plan!

Also, which nights are formal?

I appreciate your help!

Suzy

Edited by Scottsdale Suzy
forgot to ask about dining

You understand that this info changes sometimes from one week to the next don't you?  You should have plenty of time to observe your own schedule on the app in October a couple weeks before yours.  Even if you could see todays schedule, it may be vastly different in October.

On 8/26/2023 at 8:34 AM, jwlane said:

Change to and check the CURRENT (or next) sailing. 

In the app, I only know how to log into my own booking and look at my own Planner.

How would you see the show schedule of a different voyage?

Are you talking in app or on the Website somewhere?

16 minutes ago, Scottsdale Suzy said:

How would you see the show schedule of a different voyage?

In the app, tap the calendar top center, scroll to/look at bottom of screen, touch Change Ship/Dates, touch Browse our Ships and select accordingly.

Edited by jwlane
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Reisdawg said:

This is from early August.  They do change dates between sailings but this should give you a good idea of previous times.  

IMG_0215.jpeg

Thanks!

I know it's subject to change, but it reality, they tend to do the same pattern over and over. 

I REALLY appreciate it!

Just off the August 27 sailing yesterday. 

The Headliner group on this sailing was Oh What A Night! They also performed on my Adventure of the Seas cruise last year. I met George on my previous cruise and ran into him four times this cruise (the one on the right). 

IMG_5671.thumb.jpeg.a68eb8c7c536c8db0b74191380630926.jpeg

On my previous cruise, he mentioned they have a land based show that's twice as long. On their website, it looks like they have three upcoming shows that are an hour from where I live. Maybe I'll get to see them perform Beggin' someday. 

Looking at the pictures on their site, it appears they switch out cast members sometimes. George isn't in every picture; I recognize someone from my previous cruise that wasn't on this one. 

---------

The Blades ice show was great. One of the participants (Gabriel?) was collecting participation waivers at the ice rink when I went to do ice skating. The OceanAria aqua show was great as well. It's amazing what some of those performers are capable of doing.

The Blue Planet production show was meh... not worth the 50 minutes to watch it. The Mamma Mia production show was far more entertaining, with an actual story. It was easily worth the 2.5 hours to watch Mamma Mia on the final sea day. 

Edited by Texas_Traveler.
Clarification