Anyone else having issue booking Transfers ?

phoneman69

Can't find a transfer from ship to Miami Airport in Carnival Shore excursions. There is a Best of Miami with airport transfer but not a simple airport transfer. I believe it was $22.99 2 weeks ago. Web glitch ? can't believe it is no longer available. Cruising Sept 17th out of Miami on Celebration

47 minutes ago, phoneman69 said:

Can't find a transfer from ship to Miami Airport in Carnival Shore excursions. There is a Best of Miami with airport transfer but not a simple airport transfer. I believe it was $22.99 2 weeks ago. Web glitch ? can't believe it is no longer available. Cruising Sept 17th out of Miami on Celebration

They are having issues on the site and some things are missing. Most of the excursions for my sailing are not showing up nor is the option to buy photos or bar cash. Give it until tomorrow. They will show back up when the issue is resolved. 

A transfer to MIA is not showing for my Magic cruise in April. Transfers with tours ending at MIA or FLL are available, but not the transfer only.   However, I purchased it less than a week ago (for $22.99) and got a confirmation, so I assume this is just a temporary glitch.   

3 hours ago, phoneman69 said:

Still No Transfers on Sunday morning. Will be calling my PVP on Monday to add them. I just hate calling him for such a small amount matter. Still very important to me. 

The transfers for my cruise in March just showed back up as options. Also, all of the excursions that disappeared are now showing. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tytanbri said:

The transfers for my cruise in March just showed back up as options. Also, all of the excursions that disappeared are now showing. 

Thank you for the notice. Back in business and ordered the transfer's for my upcoming cruise.

• Like 1