Cruise Next Double Up With No Exceptions On To Aug 31/23?

Mac4YYZ

When I was on Jewel earlier in August I am pretty sure the Cruise Next staff where taking bookings on any sailing, any cabin with up to 2 Cruise Next certificates but I can't find any trace of this online anywhere. Anyone have any up to date info?

Edited by Mac4YYZ
grammar

I have applied a second CruiseNext to each of my two upcoming cruises during this promo.

I'm not sure my link works for USA/Canada, but enclose it anyway. Takes som scrolling to get to the CruiseNext part. https://www.ncl.com/fr/en/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions-ceuk

Edit: Both my bookings were inside cabins. One cruise this October, one in April 2024

Edited by Asawi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mac4YYZ said:

When I was on Jewel earlier in August I am pretty sure the Cruise Next staff where taking bookings on any sailing, any cabin with up to 2 Cruise Next certificates but I can't find any trace of this online anywhere. Anyone have any up to date info?

Right now it is book any cruise, any category, no exceptions

Here is the link:  https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

crisco pb cookies.png

Edited by ready2cruzagain
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Right now it is book any cruise, any category, no exceptions

Here is the link:  https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

crisco pb cookies.png

I found that but when you look at the terms and conditions it says any 2023 cruises must be booked 4 months in advance so it really isn't any stateroom on any sailing. 

3 minutes ago, Mac4YYZ said:

I found that but when you look at the terms and conditions it says any 2023 cruises must be booked 4 months in advance so it really isn't any stateroom on any sailing. 

4 month rule doesn't apply right now.  Terms and conditions are incorrect 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

4 month rule doesn't apply right now.  Terms and conditions are incorrect 

I am considering an October 2023 cruise in an outside cabin and if I book by end of day on 8/31, I should be able to use 2 CND?

4 minutes ago, odie1024 said:

I am considering an October 2023 cruise in an outside cabin and if I book by end of day on 8/31, I should be able to use 2 CND?

Yes, I think so. Try booking it and see if they will validate the 2 x cruise next on your balance. What's the worst that can happen? Crucon in New Hampshire is having a pretty good NCL promo right now too with extra OBC to buy more Cruise Next!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mac4YYZ said:

Usually what is offered on board is not the same online when you get home.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mac4YYZ said:

NCL is doing a bit too much copy/paste making promo T&C not always correct. Doing a bit of copy/pate myself here, giving the beginning of the promo T&C. After this the NCLcopy/pate muddles up things...

CRUISENEXT DOUBLE! OFFER
Booking Window: August 1st - August 31st, 2023 11:59pm EST
Offer Details: Book a any stateroom on any sailing and apply TWO CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits

Offer valid for sailings beginning in 2023 and forward:

• Like 1

Thank you for starting this topic.  Yesterday, I successfully applied a second certificate for an inside cabin on a March sailing.  I have several certificates due to expire in 2025, and I was beginning to worry whether I would be able to use them all before the expiration date.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lexxfield said:

Thank you for starting this topic.  Yesterday, I successfully applied a second certificate for an inside cabin on a March sailing.  I have several certificates due to expire in 2025, and I was beginning to worry whether I would be able to use them all before the expiration date.  

That's great! Enjoy. That's what this group should be about, more cruising for less money!

Booked a balcony on NCL Joy today and used 2 Cruise Next. And with Crucon I was able to snag $225 in OBC to buy more Cruise Next. They were also offering pre-paid grats as well so I am very happy with this deal.

Two of our nieces just made their cutoff to book 2 adjacent balconies (one being angled) on the Getaway, sailing a little 90+ days and combined it with the 15% coupon.  Had to call in to speak with PCC to get it processed b/c with the courtesy 12 hours hold, couldn't combined nor use 2 certs ... easily handled by PCC - nice savings. Reservations linked & special requests made - not sure if these promo will be extended for the holiday weekend or renewed thru end of month, etc. 

Prices looked good, dropped a bit as "expected" - was past final payment/deadline to cancel without penalty.  Oceanview sailaway prices are the same as Balcony sailaway 😳