Harmony of the seas

DALSAL

A CP Balcony can get really warm (hot) in the sun, especially in the summer because there really isn't much air flow in CP compared to an OV balcony, and there is very little shade protection from the balcony above yours because of the shape of the balcony. We had a CP balcony on Oasis in August (a long time ago), and the balcony was unusable due to the heat.

Edited by orville99

5 minutes ago, Hutcha said:

I think that getting a majority opinion the a CP balcony is not a desired choice is helpful.

It's certainly not a "majority opinion."  It's your subjective belief.  I happen to like the Central Park balconies as do many others.

Again, the OP has already made their choice.  How is telling them it's a bad choice (your opinion) helpful to them?

24 minutes ago, yogimax said:

It's certainly not a "majority opinion."  It's your subjective belief.  I happen to like the Central Park balconies as do many others.

Again, the OP has already made their choice.  How is telling them it's a bad choice (your opinion) helpful to them?

They still have time to change their cabin to an OV.

34 minutes ago, yogimax said:

OK. Again, it was just my opinion. They did not say they already booked it. The majority of the opinions that "I" have seen have been negative. Your experience is different, even though the only comments your originally made were negative.

2 hours ago, yogimax said:

Deck 14 can be quite noisy with the overly loud music.