LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

9 hours ago, Frank12 said:

I have learned over the years that a Mexican all-inclusive and Cheers do not mix well!

If we have a drink package through any cruise line, we don't do the all inclusive route.  However, when cruising on RCI, their dynamic pricing policy causes the drink package to be cost prohibitive which will allow us to go to Paradise Beach Resort in Cozumel next April.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, VictorWI said:

Now where is the fun in that! 😁 I just usually don't get my money's worth out of Cheers! that day. Megan looked like she might have though. 

If you're dropping 140 a day for two people to have Cheers, why drop another 150-200 for an all inclusive and taxi and tips for each.

• Like 4

Good morning from Costa Maya. After ice cream, I went to bed. Well I had a Liquid IV first… I’m starving this morning. We docked 30 minutes early, and all aboard time is 4:30. It’s pretty overcast here. I have a few things to do, then breakfast and packing up for the day. 

image.jpg

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Good morning from Costa Maya. After ice cream, I went to bed. Well I had a Liquid IV first… I’m starving this morning. We docked 30 minutes early, and all aboard time is 4:30. It’s pretty overcast here. I have a few things to do, then breakfast and packing up for the day. 

image.jpg

Glad you’re feeling better! Being hungry is a good sign! 

• Like 5