Is it possible to upgrade the internet package?

mcoler181

1 minute ago, morpheusofthesea said:

Yes. Even 3 or 4.

Thanks. Any idea how much to add second device. We originally booked an 11 day but itinerary got changed to 14 at no extra charge so I assume adding the second device would only be the cost of the 11 day.

On 8/31/2023 at 10:32 AM, morpheusofthesea said:

See photo above. I upgraded to B&S for a total of $70 for the entire week. Hit the 'orange change plan' but be careful you can not go backwards to a lower costing plan.

Does everyone in the room have to do the upgrade?

I opted not to upgrade my internet and never had any issues browsing, but it was nearly impossible to get photos to send via iMessage.  The speed test results looked promising, at about 40 Mbps up and down, but something else must have been restricting access.  There was even a 24 hour period where the service switched over to Starlink which I did not expect (probably due to coverage issues in the fjords), but once out to sea again it went back to the normal service.

On 9/7/2023 at 9:56 PM, timf2001 said:

I opted not to upgrade my internet and never had any issues browsing, but it was nearly impossible to get photos to send via iMessage.  The speed test results looked promising, at about 40 Mbps up and down, but something else must have been restricting access.  There was even a 24 hour period where the service switched over to Starlink which I did not expect (probably due to coverage issues in the fjords), but once out to sea again it went back to the normal service.

Could you watch YouTube videos using the basic browse internet?

Edited by blueslily

7 hours ago, blueslily said:

Could you watch YouTube videos using the basic browse internet?

On every cruise the past 2 years I could not watch Youtube videos using our included browse package in the YC,. Had to upgrade to streaming. Recommend one first try the browse package, some have reported no problem using browse.