New 2025 voyages - sent to me by TA

bitob

It doesn't look like the 2025 sailings released today were limited to VS members like the brochure said they would be...and I am grateful! I have 6 SS trips booked through 2026, but my first SS sailing isn't until April 2024 on Silver Nova so no VS love for me just yet.

Today my TA snagged me an option on Silver Nova in May 2025 from Vancouver to Seward and one on Silver Ray in August from Barcelona to Monte Carlo. I imagine I'll deposit on both tomorrow. As a solo, it makes sense to book early to take advantage of a lower single supplement. I can't wait!

1 hour ago, tnm6217 said:

It doesn't look like the 2025 sailings released today were limited to VS members like the brochure said they would be...and I am grateful! I have 6 SS trips booked through 2026, but my first SS sailing isn't until April 2024 on Silver Nova so no VS love for me just yet.

Today my TA snagged me an option on Silver Nova in May 2025 from Vancouver to Seward and one on Silver Ray in August from Barcelona to Monte Carlo. I imagine I'll deposit on both tomorrow. As a solo, it makes sense to book early to take advantage of a lower single supplement. I can't wait!

You will love the Nova. We just got off and it is over the top. Going back in Nov.!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, A Tucson Guy said:

You will love the Nova. We just got off and it is over the top. Going back in Nov.!!

Did it feel "large" or crowed with 700+ passengers?  I loved the Dawn but was worried the Nova might feel too big.....

47 minutes ago, mitz18 said:

Did it feel "large" or crowed with 700+ passengers?  I loved the Dawn but was worried the Nova might feel too big.....

The ship never felt crowded or large. To us, it felt very intimate. It was a full ship and you would never know it. After being on the Dawn last Nov., then sailing on the Nova, it will be hard to go back to the Moon or the Dawn and they are lovely ships. 

1 hour ago, A Tucson Guy said:

The ship never felt crowded or large. To us, it felt very intimate. It was a full ship and you would never know it. After being on the Dawn last Nov., then sailing on the Nova, it will be hard to go back to the Moon or the Dawn and they are lovely ships. 

Thanks for the reply - I had been ignoring itineraries with the Nova due to her size but I’ll at least take a look at it going forward.  Rgds

I was totally underwhelmed by the summer itineraries.

We like doing B2B cruises and these itineraries for summer are basically repeats of 2 or 3 cruises.

Hopefully the rest of 2025 and 26 are a bit more varied.

• Like 4

We booked a couple of Regent cruises a couple of months ago. One was summer of 2025 and one was Nov, 2025, in case SS did not have any good options. Both Regent cruises are on the Splendor and we were hoping to get a SS cruise on either the Ray or Nova. For summer nothing really interested us and will stay with Regent for summer 2025. We shall see what comes up on SS for Nov. 2025.

Another point is that when you include Bus. Air, Regent price are starting to win the ROI equation. Either line works well for both of us!!

Thanks for the notice.  I have booked Endeavour for Svalbard in June 2025.  Should be quite a change from our upcoming (first) Silversea cruise on Whisper – from one of the oldest ships to one of the newest, and a very relaxed dress code on an expedition cruise!  And the P2P fares are less expensive than the other cruises I was comparing (Ponant and Swan Hellenic).