Airlines most commonly used by FlightEase for travel to British Isles or Norway

CRu1853!!

We are looking into booking a cruise in 2025 to either the British Isles or the Norwegian fjords. We have never flown transatlantic but we will be using HAL FlightEase.  Does HAL have a favored airline/airlines they use that is known? We would be starting our trip from Florida and I would think that we would need to fly to a major airport in the northeast for the transatlantic portion. I am an ahead of time planner 😂 and I know things can always change but I wanted to look into the seating areas for the airlines on their longer flights. Thanks to all.

Is your flight a domestic one to Boston? For Boston you could just as well book your own flight.   The savings are when you fly internationally .  It really depends on which airport you fly out of.  For me it is American since my airport is American’s home.  

36 minutes ago, CRu1853!! said:

Does HAL have a favored airline/airlines they use that is known? We would be starting our trip from Florida and I would think that we would need to fly to a major airport in the northeast for the transatlantic portion.

Airlines are all over the board....but we've experienced London to Miami to Orlando on British Air/AA with Flight Ease and AA JAX to Charlotte to London.....all since Covid.  Not necessary for us Floridians to endure JFK anymore to get to Europe at a reasonable price.

Check Flight Ease when it's available and you will see all sorts of routings.....at least that has been our experience....and the prices for trans Atlantic flights on Flight Ease have always been cheaper.....And with the right fare, you can book and then keep checking and change with no penalty if the price drops or the schedule improves....before final payment.

Enjoy the journey....fellow Floridian.

• Like 1

Flight Ease is a consolidator bring ing together and offering options from multiple airlines.  These cruise line consolidators can provide a excellent options on both round trip and one-way airfares.  We use them frequently especially on one-way flights to Europe to accommodate the reverse leg of a trans-Atlantic cruise.  Their best deals are in the premium categories (Business and Premium Economy classes).

A good place to start looking at airfare is google.com/flights.  That said, flights are usually not available for research/booking until 330 days out.

We have flown to/fm Europe out of Miami, Orlando and Tampa.  Orlando and Miami offer good options for flights and airlines offering non-stop routing with major European cities.  We have also flown TAP (Air Portugal) which has direct flights from Miami (and NYC and Boston) via Lisbon to major European cities and good business class pricing.

As others have said, the airlines and flights that will be available to book on FlightEase varies significantly over time.  Who know what will be available for 2025, since you can't even book the flights for almost another year?  But to give you an idea what is available now, you could use the Princess website, since they use the same system as HAL, and they allow you to see flights before you have actually booked the cruise:

• Go to the Princess Cruises website
  • Find a cruise with a similar itinerary to your cruise for 2024 (flights will not be available for cruises in 2025).
  • Pretend to start booking that cruise.  Eventually you will find a screen that says "Flight Quotes".  Click on that.
  • Fill out the form with departure/return cities, times, etc. and see what comes up.

FYI, we, and others, have found great deals on business class international flights on FlightEase.  Not so much for domestic flights or when we used to fly economy...we were able to get comparable or better deals by booking air ourselves.

Many new airlines are doing the transatlantic route.  Jetblue for one has started service;  also to London non stop from Miami there is Norse Atlantic which you would have to book yourself. You should compare the flightease cost vs refundable fare on the airline's web site and book whichever is cheaper.  You can check the 2024 fares now but my guess is they will go up not down so figure that in to your equation.