Multiple Surveys

jules815

We sail on Seascape on 9/10. One week from today! 

We're in the YC and still haven't gotten the email asking about our preferences, however, it seems like every day I get a short 2 question survey asking about their website. The title to the email is "Your cruise on MSC Seascape - a few quick questions."  I've gotten this same email almost daily for the past couple of weeks. And we haven't purchased anything online or had any calls with them in quite a while that would normally trigger a survey. It's very strange. Anyone else getting the same?

Edited by jules815

We've never gotten either.  I did see the thread about YC preferences ahead of time.  Last trip was February and nothing.  Not a big deal as butler gets it right onboard so far compared to NCL where it can be hit or miss with requests before sailing.

2 hours ago, dexddd said:

We've never gotten either.  I did see the thread about YC preferences ahead of time.  Last trip was February and nothing.  Not a big deal as butler gets it right onboard so far compared to NCL where it can be hit or miss with requests before sailing.

Okay, I had a feeling maybe we wouldn't get a preferences email at all. I do know that when people have filled them out 9 out of 10 times they still have to ask their butler. Just thought the repetitive surveys were strange, and I let them know it in the last one I filled out. 😃