Deluxe drinks package

jaxw17

16 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

It does if it is under the price threshold.

There is no price threshold anymore. The menu indicates that a particular drink is included in the various drinks packages with an C or D next to it (Packages including alcohol). 250ml wine is a single drink on the deluxe package. 330ml bottles of water are included in the classic and deluxe drinks packages

• Like 1

Sorry if this has already been referenced but how do you know which glasshouse wines are included please?  I know tattinger isn’t but is nyetimber for instance?  What is the cut off on the deluxe package?    What about kyro gin in Anderson’s.   Thanks 

10 minutes ago, galeforce9 said:

Sorry if this has already been referenced but how do you know which glasshouse wines are included please?  I know tattinger isn’t but is nyetimber for instance?  What is the cut off on the deluxe package?    What about kyro gin in Anderson’s.   Thanks 

I believe any wine served by the glass is on the package,the difference between the two packages is you can have the large (250ml) wine on the Deluxe but only the small (125ml) wine on the Classic.

Anything by the bottle only you get a discount on the bottle price.

Download the very helpful list from post #2.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JeanieC,Aston said:

I believe any wine served by the glass is on the package,the difference between the two packages is you can have the large (250ml) wine on the Deluxe but only the small (125ml) wine on the Classic.

Anything by the bottle only you get a discount on the bottle price.

Download the very helpful list from post #2.

Thank you. It is very helpful but I think the glasshouse wines aren’t on there (having just come back off Aurora).   

19 minutes ago, galeforce9 said:

Thank you. It is very helpful but I think the glasshouse wines aren’t on there (having just come back off Aurora).   

Hi

Heres a good idea of Glasshouse wines,,,,,scroll down to the wine pages…

The wines with 125ml are on Classic,those with 250ml are included on Deluxe.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwim94bB1JGBAxUIU0EAHQzlBr8QFnoECA4QAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pocruises.com%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fpo%2Finventory-assets%2Factivity-types%2Fdining%2Fdining-menus%2Fthe-glass-house%2FH17-140%20Glass%20House%20Menu%20Final%20Artwork_A1%20NO%20PRICES_LR.pdf&usg=AOvVaw2RnQmle6fWJ4ymMOCSuz_9&opi=89978449

Here is a good idea of all P&O wines,some on the Deluxe list at £11 for 250ml seem good for buying the package,,,you only need 4 glasses and you are quids in.😏

IMG_2520.thumb.jpeg.dfdf95b81966cf23560ac1c621311af9.jpeg

• Like 1