Seascape breakfast and lunch

debnjoe1438

As others have noted, it'll be the buffet and MDR early for breakfast and that is pretty much it. Breakfast on the Seaside was basically the same every day, but then breakfast is usually the same every day on all cruise ships. I will say one of the omelette stations in the buffet had a chef that made particularly good omelettes.  Then I usually added some sliced rotisserie ham, salami and provolone to make a breakfast sandwich. 🙂   If you're interested in the overall food game onboard the "Sea" ships, I did just post a food review from the Seaside, we sailed this past May. I hope it's helpful. https://youtu.be/8DNLLqRyCiA

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CruisingWalter said:

As others have noted, it'll be the buffet and MDR early for breakfast and that is pretty much it. Breakfast on the Seaside was basically the same every day, but then breakfast is usually the same every day on all cruise ships. I will say one of the omelette stations in the buffet had a chef that made particularly good omelettes.  Then I usually added some sliced rotisserie ham, salami and provolone to make a breakfast sandwich. 🙂   If you're interested in the overall food game onboard the "Sea" ships, I did just post a food review from the Seaside, we sailed this past May. I hope it's helpful. https://youtu.be/8DNLLqRyCiA

Good work, I’ll check it out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

Look for the sticky buns on the Seaside buffet. I’m hoping they have them on Seashore.  EM

OMG YES… I had read about them in your review and found them on our 8/27-31 Seaside cruise.  They were heavenly.  Fortunately I could split it with my hubby so I ate one every morning, along with my buffet over easy eggs (which were perfect).  Oh, and MSC buffet coffee is really good.