Dine My Way Table Size

Bojeanne

22 minutes ago, Bojeanne said:

We are 6 people cruising together. If we reserve a table for dinner, will we be able to ask that it be a table for 6 and not 8 or 10?

If you are using DMW and have added your friends as dining companions and then book a Private table, the table size will be the size of your party (or +1 if your party is an odd number). 

You will need to speak with DR Mgmt or Host on board if you want to remain at the same table with same waiters for the full voyage.  DMW does not lock in guest to same table.

1 hour ago, Bojeanne said:

We are 6 people cruising together. If we reserve a table for dinner, will we be able to ask that it be a table for 6 and not 8 or 10?

We have a cruise next April that will include our middle son and his family. I was able to make reservations for the same time and place every night and it clearly shows a private table for 5. If you have the entire party listed in the app as travel companions you can do the same. (You will need their booking numbers to do this.)

5 minutes ago, Thrak said:

We have a cruise next April that will include our middle son and his family. I was able to make reservations for the same time and place every night and it clearly shows a private table for 5. If you have the entire party listed in the app as travel companions you can do the same. (You will need their booking numbers to do this.)

You should have a little extra room around the table and on the surface with a 6-top.  Don't let them squeeze you into a 4-top with an end seat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

You should have a little extra room around the table and on the surface with a 6-top.  Don't let them squeeze you into a 4-top with an end seat.

Thanks. Good advice and something I hadn't considered.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

I'm not sure what a 4 top end seat looks like but I know on a large table the end seat is terrible. It doesn't give the person any room what so ever to sit especially when the other pass have pulled their chairs in.

NEVER AGAIN.