sailinh with toddlers

fabnfortysomething

we are thinking on our first MSC cruise-Virtuosa and taking Dughter son in law and 2 grandaughters aged 3 and 1

we would have balcony and ideally an inside cabin opposite for them

Do MSC provide cots for the little one or would they take their own travel one?

they should both me able to go in same kids club for under 3

what are peoples experiences of this?

The family for four will need to book a cabin that is rated for four passengers (ties in with the number of passengers in the cabins allocated to a lifeboat station).

When the booking is made, request a cot for the little one.

The children are in the age range for two different kid programs.  They will be separated by age.

Check your MSC website  for what is available for families. I am in the US, so my MSC website may not be laid out the same as your UK website.

On the US website, there is a header that has different options. Hopefully, yours is the same.  Select the one that says "On Board" and you should be able to find the family section. 

9 minutes ago, Homosassa said:

The family for four will need to book a cabin that is rated for four passengers (ties in with the number of passengers in the cabins allocated to a lifeboat station).

When the booking is made, request a cot for the little one.

The children are in the age range for two different kid programs.  They will be separated by age.

Check your MSC website  for what is available for families. I am in the US, so my MSC website may not be laid out the same as your UK website.

On the US website, there is a header that has different options. Hopefully, yours is the same.  Select the one that says "On Board" and you should be able to find the family section. 

thanks

the age groups said 0-3 and 3-6 so assumed they could be in same one

14 minutes ago, fabnfortysomething said:

thanks

the age groups said 0-3 and 3-6 so assumed they could be in same one

No. The age range is six months (must be six months to sail) to two years, 364 days on day of embarcation for the 0-3.

For the 3-6 on day of embarcation, age is three years, zero days (birthday) up to 5 years, 364 days.

You may also find that for the one year old, the baby club will be open for the  parents and child to play with the toys, but the staff hours may be limited for availability to leave the child.

• Like 1

Driving home from 9/3 cruise on MSC Seaside.  We had a group of 10 including an 11 mo old and 29 mo old.  High chairs were no problem in the dining room or buffets. We had requested a pack n play through our booking agent (not MSC) but it wasn’t there. Because we drove to the port, we simply had given our pack n play to the porter.