Port Everglades parking question

mrsd2fan

I see the parking at the port won't allow reservations..that kind of scares me..has anyone had any issues of getting there and they are full? Park and Go takes reservations and is 2 dollars cheaper (if you pay ahead of time), so just weighing my options, TY. BTW, our cruise is end of January Symphony of the Seas

Remember that your ship will be disembarking passengers who will vacating garage spaces before you even arrive.  Port Everglades is our home port and we've never had a problem although I have read that Thanksgiving week was an issue for one of our frequent posters.  That's the only time in my memory that anyone has mentioned it here on cruise critic.  The last weekend in January should not be a problem.

I used to advocate Park n Go....and they do have a nice offering, however for our December Princess sailing we are opting for the main garage because Park n Go seems to have joined up with https://airportparkingreservations.com/ and their rates are within a smidgen of the Garage, so we will go with the port parking garage.

If anyone finds something better, please post it.