AARP Promotion Problems

mcrcruiser

On 9/13/2023 at 1:22 PM, Destiny0315 said:

You just booked the cruise for April of 2025 during the HAL $1 deposit sale for a total of $2! You have 18 months to work this out and I highly suspect that we will hear all about it on here many times between now and then.

We got the /AARP credit on our April 2025   booking  .  It was only tight that HAL did that

48 minutes ago, POA1 said:

Don't forget that part of the whole agreement is designed to help the AARP get new members and keep them renewing each year. That's going to drive the re-validatiion process.

Yes can be quite true . so AARP directly will benefit by the HAL promotion .  The other nice amenity are the $500  gift cards at a $450 cost each

A new online update - at least for us. I always look at potential new bookings online before I reach out to our PCC. We have been validated by HAL with our AARP membership (we have a 5 year membership). Our AARP benefits show up on the online screen reservation whenever I check on booking future cruises.

I just did a mock booking of a cruise while logged onto my account and the Military and AARP perks appeared at the bottom of the Details screen. So it would appear my account has now been updated appropriately. I just emailed our TA to see if HAL also updated the actual booking we created early last week after getting the Military and AARP certifications a few days prior to booking it.

image.thumb.png.ef322dae7b4fdff5c8dcfb74d9dcf5d3.png

Edited by Ken the cruiser

9 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I just did a mock booking of a cruise while logged onto my account and the Military and AARP perks appeared at the bottom of the Details screen. So it would appear my account has now been updated appropriately. I just emailed our TA to see if HAL also updated the actual booking we created early last week after getting the Military and AARP certifications a few days prior to booking it.

image.thumb.png.ef322dae7b4fdff5c8dcfb74d9dcf5d3.png

Success! Here’s what we just received from our TA.

We have confirmed the addition of the benefits to your profile.

However only one benefit can be applied to a booking per person so one of you has AARP and the other Military for a total of $300 obc.

15 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Success! Here’s what we just received from our TA.

We have confirmed the addition of the benefits to your profile.

However only one benefit can be applied to a booking per person so one of you has AARP and the other Military for a total of $300 obc.

Good for you & that is the way it should be