Does Anyone Know How to Stop Receiving Emails From This Site?

I enjoy browsing here and asking questions and such, but somehow I seem to be on a list where I receive constant email notifications of posts here that I may have commented on or liked or showed an interest in and my phone is going off constantly.  I don't see a way to unsubscribe from emails and when I click manage notifications or mange followed content it just takes me to the Cruise Critic site.

Please help my phone to stop buzzing!!

30 minutes ago, Katems75 said:

I enjoy browsing here and asking questions and such, but somehow I seem to be on a list where I receive constant email notifications of posts here that I may have commented on or liked or showed an interest in and my phone is going off constantly.  I don't see a way to unsubscribe from emails and when I click manage notifications or mange followed content it just takes me to the Cruise Critic site.

If you look at the top of the first posting for a topic. You'll see the word "Following" . You can click on it and unfollow.

5 hours ago, Katems75 said:

@Katems75

Read How To: Change Email Settings/Unsubscribe: Notification Settings.