Excursion credit offer

georgetheblue

Finally Princess is offering something back.  This brochure just came by snail mail so this offer has been out there more than this week.  I wouldn’t be upset except for the fact that before I booked on Wednesday, I spoke with two princess vacation planners and neither offered this (up to) $200 per stateroom excursion credit, in fact they offered zero in the way of perks which is why I booked with my TA.  I hope my TA can snag this credit for my 17 day Alaska cruisetour.  Maybe someone can use this info.

Here are the promotion codes ULO/UPO/URO. Campaign Code PD3MD018A/Z_418A/Z.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, georgetheblue said:

Finally Princess is offering something back.  This brochure just came by snail mail so this offer has been out there more than this week.  I wouldn’t be upset except for the fact that before I booked on Wednesday, I spoke with two princess vacation planners and neither offered this (up to) $200 per stateroom excursion credit, in fact they offered zero in the way of perks which is why I booked with my TA.  I hope my TA can snag this credit for my 17 day Alaska cruisetour.  Maybe someone can use this info.

can you post the cruises that are covered under this new excursion program

10 hours ago, georgetheblue said:

It was useful for you to post the Fare Codes.  Those are guest-specific codes that not every person can get.  Princess will have put this offer out to a selected market segment.  If eligible, I imagine those folks will receive similar notice by email or snail mail.

Also, if anyone uses or has access to a 3rd party booking engine (typically external travel agencies or travel providers), you can login and shop a cruise and see if the above Fare Codes are in the eligible list.  But I do think you would know from a notice from PCL.

ETA:  the last time PCL did this, the money was Non-Refundable OBC that could be spent on anything and not just excursions.

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

It was useful for you to post the Fare Codes.  Those are guest-specific codes that not every person can get.  Princess will have put this offer out to a selected market segment.  If eligible, I imagine those folks will receive similar notice by email or snail mail.

Also, if anyone uses or has access to a 3rd party booking engine (typically external travel agencies or travel providers), you can login and shop a cruise and see if the above Fare Codes are in the eligible list.  But I do think you would know from a notice from PCL.

ETA:  the last time PCL did this, the money was Non-Refundable OBC that could be spent on anything and not just excursions.

On 3 cruises the 4 of us had $1200 for the excursions promotion to spend. Sure came in handy when booking tours and going to Crown Grill. 

I booked our upcoming cruise onboard our previous cruise last year.  I was pleasantly surprised when booking excursions for this years cruise that I had excursion credits that I knew nothing about…ended up spending only $49 for all of our excursions!  

• Like 1