Princess App - Unable to Purchase WiFi - CC Not Recognized

ROXIETHEHORSE

Is anyone having the following issue on the Princess App?

I was able to purchase the discounted WiFi for one device at the Platinum rate.

my husband has tried to do this on his app…when he chooses the WiFi purchase option, it takes him to a screen to pay. Our cc on file is not listed and it wants him to enter cc info. He selects that…and our cc on file is listed, but won’t let him choose it. Tried to enter a different cc, and we get an error message.

Cruise is in 3 weeks.

4 minutes ago, ROXIETHEHORSE said:

my husband has tried to do this on his app…when he chooses the WiFi purchase option, it takes him to a screen to pay. Our cc on file is not listed and it wants him to enter cc info. He selects that…and our cc on file is listed, but won’t let him choose it. Tried to enter a different cc, and we get an error message.

Cruise is in 3 weeks.

Whomever is the primary account holder, may need to go into the App, payment methods…

delete the CC and add it again, making sure to show the other guest as an authorized user.

The CC issue has been around for the last few years off and on.

Let me know if it worked.

7 minutes ago, ROXIETHEHORSE said:

Cruise is in 3 weeks.

I have the same problem. I was able to purchase WiFi but my wife can't. I did a chat last week and they were able to add to my wife. There was no way to make the payment and after 4 days it disappeared on her app. Going to try to chat with them again this week. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Whomever is the primary account holder, may need to go into the App, payment methods…

delete the CC and add it again, making sure to show the other guest as an authorized user.

The CC issue has been around for the last few years off and on.

Let me know if it worked.

I have done all of that and it doesn't work. I even took my wife off as an authorized user and entered a different card number in her account for payment. Still didn't work. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pilot said:

I have the same problem. I was able to purchase WiFi but my wife can't. I did a chat last week and they were able to add to my wife. There was no way to make the payment and after 4 days it disappeared on her app. Going to try to chat with them again this week. 

Are you the primary CC holder on the booking?

Was she shown as an authorized user?

Just now, pilot said:

I have done all of that and it doesn't work. I even took my wife off as an authorized user and entered a different card number in her account for payment. Still didn't work. 

Okay, thanks for the feedback.

I have done that a couple of times, after the IT updates the APP and causes more issues.

It worked for me.

You should be able to buy the MedNet with PCL for her or ask your TA/CVP if they will add it.

I would definitely print out the travel summary once everything is confirmed, or screenshot it.

5 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Okay, thanks for the feedback.

I have done that a couple of times, after the IT updates the APP and causes more issues.

It worked for me.

You should be able to buy the MedNet with PCL for her or ask your TA/CVP if they will add it.

I would definitely print out the travel summary once everything is confirmed, or screenshot it.

I have a written confirmation from my TA that they added the internet for my wife and it was showing as purchased in her app. 

I noticed today that it is no longer showing in her app, just available for purchase. 

I'm sure the reason is that they never actually charged it. 

Just now, pilot said:

I have a written confirmation from my TA that they added the internet for my wife and it was showing as purchased in her app. 

I noticed today that it is no longer showing in her app, just available for purchase. 

I'm sure the reason is that they never actually charged it. 

Does it show on the Travel Summary?  On your CC as a charge?

6 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Does it show on the Travel Summary?  On your CC as a charge?

My TA sent me a hard copy showing that I paid for my wife's internet. It was never charged to my card. 

I questioned the Princess Chat person about paying and never did get an answer. 

I think someone in accounting saw it was never charged and took it off.

I had no problem with mine and have tried all ways to buy my wife's. 

Will chat again this week. 

After an hour on chat, no one knows why We can’t purchase on the app. The app will not let us use the saved card and it will not allow a new card to be added. 

It now shows it added in the personalized and paid, even though we have not paid for it and it was never in his cart.

I printed the travel summary showing it on there as paid. Will see how long before it disappears.n

This is absolutely ridiculous. Half the stuff is on the app and half the stuff is on the web page. No wonder nothing works.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ROXIETHEHORSE said:

After an hour on chat, no one knows why We can’t purchase on the app. The app will not let us use the saved card and it will not allow a new card to be added. 

It now shows it added in the personalized and paid, even though we have not paid for it and it was never in his cart.

I printed the travel summary showing it on there as paid. Will see how long before it disappears.n

This is absolutely ridiculous. Half the stuff is on the app and half the stuff is on the web page. No wonder nothing works.

You’re right, it is ridiculous.  Crazy.

At this point, I’d take my summary to GS. Screenshot the App where it says paid.

You can always purchase it once OB with the loyalty discount.

I don’t even think I’d mess with

IT at this point, either.  Don’t stress over it anymore, not worth it.  Sorry I couldn’t help.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ROXIETHEHORSE said:

Ditto from post #15.