MSC Yacht Club - "uninvited" guests

markwfpb

28 minutes ago, morpheusofthesea said:

No. But it is easy-peasy to stand on the landing of 19 or 20 and look down at the entrance doors on a sea day around lunch time. I was more concerned with asking the YC Director for something closer to my heart. To get the elevator over ride key cards for Yacht Clubbers fixed. I hope to board again this weekend.

Elevator over ride has been working pretty well for us the past 2 weeks. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Whinenowine said:

@Georgia_PeachesIf memory serves from the Celebrity boards, you and I are roughly the same age....and if we were to travel on certain cruise lines we WOULD be considered younger adults!  😁

I heard that!!  I'm a very young 56 although my body sometimes has other ideas lol!

2 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Certainly.  Not been in YC but the tea caddy in the main buffet has at least a dozen choices of tea, including green.  EM

Thank you very much.  I picked up a taste for green tea from my Japanese DW and we usually bring our own tea to make in the room but it's nice to have an option.  

19 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Thank you very much.  I picked up a taste for green tea from my Japanese DW and we usually bring our own tea to make in the room but it's nice to have an option.  

I lived in Japan for a while in the '90s.  Japan had the by far the best green tea I've ever had.  I had friends ship it to me after I left (quite expensive relative to the cost of the tea...but it was that good).  It was from a local store in Fuji...not a brand that I could ever find elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Whinenowine said:

I lived in Japan for a while in the '90s.  Japan had the by far the best green tea I've ever had.  I had friends ship it to me after I left (quite expensive relative to the cost of the tea...but it was that good).  It was from a local store in Fuji...not a brand that I could ever find elsewhere.

We get most of ours from Sugimoto Tea company out of Washington.  They import various tea's from Japan for packaging and resale to the US Market.  Just received an order today in fact. 

I really like green tea and drink tea more often than coffee in the mornings.  

On 9/19/2023 at 9:30 AM, morpheusofthesea said:

Not really. From what I understand ones butler can butt one to the front of the waterslide ride too.

Oh Morpheus you are speaking my language!

I had already plotted on having our butler fetch the forms for the waterslide and turn them in for us, but this takes the cake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1