Princess - 2025 Canada New England program release

Coral

2 minutes ago, Ombud said:

@Steelers36 and @PacnGoNow i agree that I SHOULD be able to open but sadly, no go. 20230920_121421.thumb.jpg.5beb75b81be773c33aaedf60f284f84e.jpg

I'm on android are you on iPhone?

@PacnGoNow thanks for the latter screenshots. Sent an email to my CVP with preferred room & date

Yes, I use an iphone for almost everything!  Happy you could see the last copied pages. 

18 minutes ago, Ombud said:

@Steelers36 and @PacnGoNow i agree that I SHOULD be able to open but sadly, no go. 20230920_121421.thumb.jpg.5beb75b81be773c33aaedf60f284f84e.jpg

I'm on android are you on iPhone?

@PacnGoNow thanks for the latter screenshots. Sent an email to my CVP with preferred room & date

Have you been able to open past files posted by @Coral?  Don't recall you posting of difficulties before.  IIRC, you do not have a PC and only use a phone.  Did you used to open the Excel files or the PDF files?  I'm just asking questions as I would have no idea how to help you get by whatever your issue is.

7 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Have you been able to open past files posted by @Coral?  Don't recall you posting of difficulties before.  IIRC, you do not have a PC and only use a phone.  Did you used to open the Excel files or the PDF files?  I'm just asking questions as I would have no idea how to help you get by whatever your issue is.

Never from Coral but no issue with other PDF, excel, or docs. Use docs ALL the time. But then this is the first time I've been waiting for a particular itinerary with a preferred ship to open. And I tried both excel & Adobe 

Anyway I'm hopefully in my 1st choice room.  

Edited by Ombud
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Coral said:

Princess Cruises is pleased to announce their largest Canada & New England program ever with three ships sailing in the region, including Enchanted Princess, Majestic Princess (for the first time!), and Island Princess, with departures from New York, Boston, and Quebec City.

Kicking off the summer season in June, Island Princess sails roundtrip from New York on 10-day American Heritage sailings, with an opportunity to experience Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown, the first permanent English Settlement in the Americas.

This season offers two convenient homeports for our popular 7-day Canada & New England with Saturday departures on two ships roundtrip from either New York or Boston.

• Enchanted Princess sails from New York and includes Boston, Halifax, and Saint John, with access to the Bay of Fundy, home to the highest tides on the planet.
  • Majestic Princess sails from Boston and includes visits to Sydney on Cape Breton Island, Charlottetown on Prince Edward Island, and Portland, Maine.

For a longer exploration, Majestic Princess sails 10-day Classic Canada & New England sailings between Quebec City and Boston, with an overnight in Quebec City, and includes a memorable scenic cruise up the Saguenay Fjord as the ship makes her way to the picturesque town of Saguenay.

Island Princess sails two special 18-day Greenland & Canada voyages, roundtrip from New York, with multiples stops in Greenland, including Paamiut, Nuuk, Qaqortoq, and Nanortalik.

Canada & New England Cruisetours 

To further enhance your cruise vacation, Princess Cruises is pleased to offer a choice of two cruisetours on the East Coast visiting the sites of colonial America or Niagara Falls and the best of Eastern Canada.  

• Our Historic America cruisetour takes you to places such as Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello estate, Colonial Williamsburg, Independence Hall in Philadelphia, and the Gettysburg Battlefield. 
  • Our Maple Explorer cruisetour takes you to exciting cities like the capital of Ottawa and French-flavored Montreal with tours of the Canadian Museum of History, beautiful cathedrals, and the historic 19th century Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You’ll also be treated to a lovely cruise through the picturesque Thousand Islands and a visit to Niagara Falls.

image.thumb.png.22cafda453dad8630557e9e341c4f1ba.png

CAPTAIN’S CIRCLE LAUNCH PROMOTION

Princess Past Guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early! The special promotion consists of a Captain’s Circle Launch Discount, which may be combined with launch and group promotions. These discounts do not apply to third or fourth berth guests. Please refer to the attached fares and itinerary sheets for Captain’s Circle Discounts amounts.  Expires December 31, 2023. 

2025 Canada New England- Princess Standard FaresItin FOR DISTRIBUTION.xlsx 41.06 kB · 92 downloads

Thank you for always posting these!  You are my "go to" poster for this information!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1