Royal Carribean costal kitchen

29 minutes ago, Cruisers47 said:

Hi

advice please…we have booked a junior suite on Brillance of the Seas in February.

what are the chances of getting into the Coastal Kitchen for dinner ?

thanks

Eileen

Not a great chance really……….there is no Coastal Kitchen  on the Brilliance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/21/2023 at 3:03 PM, Cruisers47 said:

Hi

advice please…we have booked a junior suite on Brillance of the Seas in February.

what are the chances of getting into the Coastal Kitchen for dinner ?

thanks

Eileen

But here is Quantum s menu 😋 enjoy windjammer .Screenshot_20230922-173323_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f994a94003ca7611d1a0c6913c79d545.jpg

5 minutes ago, Hogbay said:

But here is Quantum s menu 😋 enjoy windjammer .Screenshot_20230922-173323_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f994a94003ca7611d1a0c6913c79d545.jpg

You are cruel..,ha ha

i like some of the main courses.

still as we are diamond I am happy with our 4 free drinks…and the diamond club coffee..,,on our last cruise we were talking to somebody on a B2B and their drinks package cost them $3600.   

go RC!

Eileen

• Like 2

I’m afraid I wasn’t really impressed with coastal Kitchen ,the food is pretty repetitive.

It is the best venue on the ships and fabulous service but really not worth the extra money you pay in a suite.

Edited by Chiliburn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I’m afraid I wasn’t really impressed with coastal Kitchen ,the food is pretty repetitive.

It is the best venue on the ships and fabulous service but really not worth the extra money you pay in a suite.

I only booked a junior suite because when the cruise first came up there was no balconies available.   I could have cancelled and rebooked a balcony but the cost at that time was not much more!

I assume the cruise around Ok will be pretty well booked.

14 minutes ago, Cruisers47 said:

I only booked a junior suite because when the cruise first came up there was no balconies available.   I could have cancelled and rebooked a balcony but the cost at that time was not much more!

I assume the cruise around Ok will be pretty well booked.

Being a Diamond and with a junior suite is all you really need. 
A lot of people once Diamond or better don’t bother with the full suites ,unless they have money to burn.

You have the Diamond lounge with a concierge,coffee machine and a your 4 drinks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chiliburn said:

Being a Diamond and with a junior suite is all you really need. 
A lot of people once Diamond or better don’t bother with the full suites ,unless they have money to burn.

You have the Diamond lounge with a concierge,coffee machine and a your 4 drinks.

Yes..,I am now a dedicated RC cruisers after 40 cruises on various cruise lines.  We are nearly Diamond plus but I don’t think I can manage 5 drinks a day🤮

I just wish they had longer cruises in Europe.   A lot of the cruises are the same so B2B it not easy.

at Christmas we are doing Celebrity but I wanted to see how the Edge was.

i wonder how long RC can offer the best perks.   Although if they drop the perks they will lose customers.   

Enjoy cruising everybody.

eileen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruisers47 said:

Yes..,I am now a dedicated RC cruisers after 40 cruises on various cruise lines.  We are nearly Diamond plus but I don’t think I can manage 5 drinks a day🤮

I just wish they had longer cruises in Europe.   A lot of the cruises are the same so B2B it not easy.

i wonder how long RC can offer the best perks.   Although if they drop the perks they will lose customers.   

eileen

I don’t think they will drop the Diamond drinks. For the few bucks it costs them ,they have a dedicated customer.

They would be buying it by the shipping container and tax free.

I was watching a thing how Carnival hire the Budweiser factory for days to make a production run for their ships.I believe RCG do the same.

They have pretty good buying power.

• Thanks 1

Having having access to Coastal Kitchen many times prior to Covid.

,we were in a JS  last cruise of this past season and unfortunately booked in for the whole cruise. To say the food was disappointing was an understatement , it was nothing in comparison to the other 4 cruises that we did last season and could only use the main dining room. The quality of the food had certainly deteriorated. In fact, some of the other people who we sat near and were going thru to Vancouver, we’re going to WJ for their evening meal. We certainly did not think it was a “perk”. Prior to Covid the food was exceptional.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cruisers47 said:

eileen

Keep in mind, you can obtain extra water or coffee too. Sadly now we drink a lot of water 🤣. Whilst the drinks are good, the perks have declined since prior to Covid. This could vary by ship too. You will also get extra water and another bottle of wine as D+.  Taking away the Concierge Lounge was a big hit for us. Even the Pinnacles thought this on the last cruise of the season on Ovation . Sadly, all loyalty has declined with most lines since Covid. Speaking to the Hotel Director one night, he said as such and said they would be promoting the Key and full suites with benefits. We found Celebrity really looked after us as Elite passengers with our reciprocal arrangement.

Edited by resordanis

21 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Keep in mind, you can obtain extra water or coffee too. Sadly now we drink a lot of water 🤣. Whilst the drinks are good, the perks have declined since prior to Covid. This could vary by ship too. You will also get extra water and another bottle of wine as D+.  Taking away the Concierge Lounge was a big hit for us. Even the Pinnacles thought this on the last cruise of the season on Ovation . Sadly, all loyalty has declined with most lines since Covid. Speaking to the Hotel Director one night, he said as such and said they would be promoting the Key and full suites with benefits. We found Celebrity really looked after us as Elite passengers with our reciprocal arrangement.

What we didn’t have before we haven’t missed!   But do like the fact that they leave bottles of water in our cabin or in Europe now it’s cans of water.

also since we don’t have to pay for drink I now get my washing done.   It’s taken a long time for me to accept that  I should spend our money.on things to make my life easier. 

enjoy life 👵

• Like 1

Just now, Cruisers47 said:

What we didn’t have before we haven’t missed!   But do like the fact that they leave bottles of water in our cabin or in Europe now it’s cans of water.

also since we don’t have to pay for drink I now get my washing done.   It’s taken a long time for me to accept that  I should spend our money.on things to make my life easier. 

enjoy life 👵

We are on Celebrity edge over Christmas so enjoy that too.

• Like 1