LIVE - Royal Princess Sep 23 (2 Day Coastal...and more)

ceilidh1

Captain just came on for a voyage overview. I swear every time I step foot on a Princess ship it becomes cursed - 35 knot winds and rough seas tomorrow. You know you need to play it safe when the captain says “please note the locations of the handrails throughout the ship” 🙄

• Like 5

For some reason we are still tied up in Seattle!

At Good Spirits we made friends with the best waiter. When the app ordering didn’t work out, he came through for us so we tipped him. Ever since he has been bringing us random drinks that we haven’t ordered. I’m already drunk!

Also, I inadvertently got pulled into a “Karen” situation. We’ve been sat here for 2 hours and as the sailaway show was about to start, lots of people came and stood on the perimeter to watch. A lady sitting next to me tapped me in n the shoulder and said “if you don’t say something I will”… ummm ok? Like I have no issue. It’s a public space. Stand up if you can’t see…

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

6 minutes ago, ChangeOrder said:

We appear to be waiting on guests still. The check in folks are still down there around the kiosks waiting. The dock workers who were likely supposed to be on their way home already seem upset. 

The NCL Bliss is also still tied up. Maybe the weather caused flight delays. Not sure. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Still here! I’m ok with that. We met the most amazing couple this afternoon. I love cruising!

@ceilidh1 Have fun! Always nice to follow along with you. I'll be sailing up from Seattle next week on the Majestic.  Want to hear about more of your adventures. Thanks for sharing! Love the Royal. 

• Like 3

Alfredo’s menu with new prices. The food was excellent. However, there were only like three tables there for dinner at 6:30 PM. I guess people don’t want to pay the new prices. 

I ordered the antipasto, a pizza, and the tiramisu. It was very good and the Pizza definitely lives up to the hype, but I’m not sure if I would pay to eat here if I didn’t have it included in Princess Plus or another type of package. 

I will probably be back Tomorrow because the only other “casual dining” inclusions onboard are sushi and the charcuterie board.

CC58C0F2-C218-40B9-9547-068BA5CB04A6.jpeg

2C2DE2EF-326B-444A-81EE-CA06D8D93494.jpeg

• Like 3