LIVE - Royal Princess Sep 23 (2 Day Coastal...and more)

ceilidh1

From princess live we went to wheelhouse. The piano player was fabulous! Next was vista for the comedy show, which was very funny. Now back at the piazza and our fave waiter is working and bringing us amazingly good shots!!! It’s been amazing!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ok, so at 9:30pm I was at 11 of 15 drinks. I was concerned I would hit my limit and get cut off. It’s now 1:30am and I have been drinking ever since. I’m still at 11 drinks. I LOVE Francis and Joseph at Good Spirits.

Also, this shot that just keeps appearing is called the Jam donut (?) it is to die for!

IMG_9248.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Recap: This has been the most fun two days ever! A few bumps in the road, including rough seas, bestie getting seasick, a few grouchy staff, but overall so much fun!!!! We made so many new friends. We danced until the early hours. We ate and drank far too much. What’s not to love?!

• Like 13

7 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

I’m not sure what’s going on at this bar tonight. It was awesome yesterday. Different team tonight and it’s not good. The chief bartender is being rude and obnoxious to everyone. He just yelled at a guy when he asked for his cabin number and he said “E” instead of emerald! Hmmm. Theoretically they shouldn’t even need to be asking cabin numbers…

Not right.  

Wonder if he’s going through a hard time.

3 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

2:30am and we just called it a night. So fun this evening. We saw some very questionable activities- too much alcohol and zero inhibitions. Say no more. Plan for tomorrow is to be up and out asap!

Sounds like so much fun!  

Thanks for taking us along.

54 minutes ago, JustStarted said:

Any idea how early can drop off bags at canada place for this cruise?  My friend and i landed from ottawa last night and his bag didn't show up. So we may be doing some shopping this morning but I dont want to lug my bag around with me.

You can usually drop around 9:30am but since our ship isn’t getting in until then, I’m not sure about this time! I can see Vancouver out the window. Not sure why we aren’t docking until then…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JustStarted said:

Any idea how early can drop off bags at canada place for this cruise?  My friend and i landed from ottawa last night and his bag didn't show up. So we may be doing some shopping this morning but I dont want to lug my bag around with me.

@JustStarted Not usually a problem, just make sure you have your luggage tag on it and you clearly state the name of your ship. You should be able do a bag drop any time today. 

I had delayed luggage in Houston one year. The mall was NOT close to my hotel. At least you have lots of shopping choices right in the vicinity of the port. Good luck- happy shopping.

@ceilidh1 I see that you have not yet docked yet. I checked on your bridge cam. Such a gloomy sky this morning. We are being advised to batten down the hatches in town.

Good luck with walking off and to your office ASAP after the ship ties up. 

Thanks for taking us along with you. I'm going to ask about the Jam Donut for sure.

Cheers!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

@ceilidh1 I see that you have not yet docked yet. I checked on your bridge cam. Such a gloomy sky this morning. We are being advised to batten down the hatches in town.

Good luck with walking off and to your office ASAP after the ship ties up. 

Thanks for taking us along with you. I'm going to ask about the Jam Donut for sure.

Cheers!

We are meant to dock at 9am and disembark starts at 9:30am. No idea why so late when we are right here…

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@ceilidh1...looks from your pics like lots of younger folks cruising....what no school?  Sorry guess I am just old!

It was over a weekend. Saturday to Monday. That’s why it was perfect - no work missed. Well, apart from this morning as we don’t get in until 9am

• Like 3