Speciality coffee

Slyfox16

yes and yes

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/on-board/dining-drinks/drinks-packages

Book now online your drink package at the lowest price compared to the onboard price! All beverages priced up to 10 dollars are included!

Cheers to bottomless beverages all day long! The Easy Plus package includes:

• Variety of frozen and classic cocktails
  • Fresh fruit cocktails and protein shakes
  • Well spirits, liqueurs and cordials
  • Variety of draught and bottled beers
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails and all non-alcoholic drinks
  • Bottled Mineral Water
  • Wide range of hot drinks
  • 10% discount on bottles of wine purchased on board
  • Selection of wines by the glass
  • Beverage gratuities included

The Easy Package covers all the above served in our bars, buffet and main restaurant. What’s more, it also includes Ocean Cay and other exclusive destinations, but does not cover the specialty restaurants and signature venues (Venchi 1878 establishments or Jean-Philippe Maury venues, MSC Virtuosa Starship Club). Valid for cruises of 7 nights and more.QR_Q_BAR-LIST-GENERIC_OTHER_DAYX_EN_1681927896.pdf

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

You can get espresso-based coffees like lattes and cappucinos from any bar (they have espresso machines) and it is covered under the drink package. If you go to the specialty coffee venues, like Jean Philippe, it is not covered.

Do they offer flavor syrups?

Laura

1 hour ago, Best Cat Mom said:

We "teach" the YC bartender to make what we call Holiday Coffee: over ice, 1 shot espresso, 1 shot Bailey's, 1 shot Kahlua, 1 shot Coconut Rum. We find it best just after breakfast, before moving to Bloody Marys. 🙂

On Celebrity Cafe al Bacio has an offering called Affogato, vanilla gelato & expresso (some have them add chocolate syrup).  I have them add a shot of Bailey's to mine.  (Have also ordered it as dessert in Luminae) 

2 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

On Celebrity Cafe al Bacio has an offering called Affogato, vanilla gelato & expresso

My favorite YC dessert is (my own concoction of) coconut ice cream with Kahlua on top. First had it in Cancun in the 1980s and have loved it ever since.

2 hours ago, mnpurple said:

I am getting some really good ideas here, too bad my next cruise is still several months away.  We will be at an all-inclusive sooner and I might test some of these ideas there!

Can't help you at an AI, but Holiday Coffee should be known on Divina, Fantasia and Seaside by now. 🙂

10 minutes ago, Best Cat Mom said:

Don't say that on an Italian ship! Isn't nocciola the national nut? LOL

I love pistachio, so hopefully that makes up for it!! And not a nut, but very Italian, love lemons, even have a lemon tattoo.  

Sorry OP if I'm way off-topic. 

Edited by mnpurple
  • Like 1

How's the coffee in the room or from room service?  We are in a YC1 and it's our first time sailing MSC.  We normally avoid the room service coffee machines, opting instead for hot water to make our own green tea.  We stopped ordering coffee with room service as it always tasted burnt and or old and bitter.