MSC Gold questions

craigtompkins

We had MSC match our Carnival Platinum and were given MSC Gold before our first MSC cruise.  That was great.  In looking over the privileges prior to our next (4th)  MSC cruising coming up I see a couple things that I have questions about.

• Complimentary gift - do we have to go somewhere to get this gift?  We have not gotten one on the previous 3
  • Complimentary one-hour thermal area session - I assume we just go to the spa area and request our time?
  • Can anyone give some details on the complimentary MSC Voyagers Club Photo - Do we have to be in the VC for that?

Thanks in advance for your input.

The first MSC Meraviglia cruise I sailed on I had to go to Guest Services to ask about my gift. The second time, on the same ship, the same type of gift was left for me in my stateroom.

I did not go to the spa but your answer is yes according to my friends who used it on the first cruise.

They take a photo of you or your group at the VC gathering. You get it at the Photo Shop.

Complimentary gift, a drawstring type backpack bag was left for each of us in our cabin on final night of last weeks Meraviglia cruise.  Call the spa first to make sure they can accommodate you.  Best bet is on a port day.  The thermal area is way to small for the amount of people allowed to access it.  There is one rectangular hot tub, a variety of cool showers, saunas and "Mediterranean style baths and a SMALL thalassotherapy pool.  That fits only six people and is the kind with only the metal rod style loungers.  There are only four heated stone lounges (one was out of order).  For some reason there are two rooms with a bunch or regular loungers with spa type music in the background.

12 hours ago, craigtompkins said:

Complimentary gift - do we have to go somewhere to get this gift?  We have not gotten one on the previous 3

Maybe you got it, but the gift is so small and so little value that you did not realize this was the famous VC Gold gift. For example a cruise card holder with face value of max 50 cent. My wife got it, did not realize, I complained it´s missing, they did a research, steward said he give it to  my wife, very embarrassing. 

• Like 1