Caribbean Princess Full Program

Bojeanne

7 minutes ago, Bojeanne said:

Does anyone know when the full program of a cruise is published on the Medallion app? Trying to make dinner reservations and wondering what time the shows are, and what they will be. Thanks in advance for any insight on this. 

It won't.

FWIW, Caribbean Princess last month had production shows/theatre events at 7:30pm and 9:30pm.

There will always be additional events in the patter which weren't listed in the Journey View Timeline on the app. 

Edited by startedwithamouse

7 minutes ago, Bojeanne said:

Does anyone know when the full program of a cruise is published on the Medallion app? Trying to make dinner reservations and wondering what time the shows are, and what they will be. Thanks in advance for any insight on this. 

I’ve seen JourneyView two weeks before sailing and 7 days before with some of the events filled in.  Not all of them and sometimes they change once OB.

Your best bet is to go to a Live from Caribbean Princess thread or a current roll call, if you’re just looking for show times.  Someone could check for you.

3 hours ago, Torfamm said:

I’ve seen it as early as a couple of months ahead of time but also not until right before sailing. Shows are most often at 7:30 and 9:30. 8:00 and 10:00 is also possible.

Anything that shows up this early is likely the very generic items that are always listed.

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Anything that shows up this early is likely the very generic items that are always listed.

I‘ve been able to see all of the shows for a cruise that is 5 weeks away for a couple of weeks now. Not everything has populated but the shows (and bingo) are there. I think we saw it a long time ahead of time on the Caribbean princess last month too. IMG_8075.thumb.jpeg.520c034c4e7ffe0015b83c6c6b621b0b.jpeg

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2023 at 4:40 PM, Bojeanne said:

Princess theater 7:30 and 9:30 PM  As are Comedy shows and Guest entertainers. Make 6PM Dinner Res. you can make either shows