Which month is better for this cruise?

karbyn12

We are planning to go to cruise Tortola, St Maarten, Antigua, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Grenada, St Lucia, St Vincent and Grenadines, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago. We like snorkelling, and we can't choose the month for our trip, beginning of january or march? Is there any difference in water temperature in january and march? Will the water be warm enough for snorkelling?

Thank you.

I don't snorkel but I've been to most of those places in January and March, and there's not a lot of difference in terms of weather.  January may be a bit cheaper than March.  I doubt you'd have any trouble snorkeling either month.

Sue/WDW1972

Thank you for your help, I was only in Caribbean cruise in late April and beginning of May, and water temperature was very comfortable for me, is there a big difference in water temperature between May and January and March? And if we choose January cruise, we will arrive to Carib islands one week before to stay in hotel, so it will be the last week of December, I read about Christmas winds, are they very strong and last a long time? They can be only in December or in January too? They little bit scary me...

• 6 months later...