Equinox MDR

amandas friend

11 hours ago, amandas friend said:

What are your favorite dishes in the main dining room. Thanks 

All of my favorites like the beef tournados, rack of lamb and lobster have been removed from the menu. Believe me we were onboard last month and none of those were on any night !!!

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, TommyD3 said:

All of my favorites like the beef tournados, rack of lamb and lobster have been removed from the menu. Believe me we were onboard last month and none of those were on any night !!!

Just off Relection on for 19nights, the menu in the main dinning room was poor! The starters some nights were awful to me, I hate snails don’t eat frozen shrimp and cant stand onion soup. So we did more speciality restaurants and went to the buffet! I’ve 2 back to backs booked with Celebrity next year but will travelling on other lines as well. Shame as Celebrity was always our first choice.

Edited by di T
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, di T said:

Just off Relection on for 19nights, the menu in the main dinning room was poor! The starters some nights were awful to me, I hate snails don’t eat frozen shrimp and cant stand onion soup. So we did more speciality restaurants and went to the buffet! I’ve 2 back to backs booked with Celebrity next year but will travelling on other lines as well. Shame as Celebrity was always our first choice.

To think their 5 star cuisine was a given for decades……

• Like 1