What's the latest/closest to embarkation

CruisinShips

3 hours ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Many people say the first indication of an accepted bid is a notice that they have a charge put on their credit card. 

Thanks, but that wasn't my question.  I was wondering if anyone has gotten their upgrade at the port, or a day or two before...I am aware of how many have found out through the credit card charge.  

44 minutes ago, CruisinShips said:

Thanks, but that wasn't my question.  I was wondering if anyone has gotten their upgrade at the port, or a day or two before...I am aware of how many have found out through the credit card charge.  

FYI, accurate titles attract those with the answers you're looking for; case and point, your question above all is a move up question yet that isn't mentioned in the title.  I don't have the answer but there is a long moveup tracker thread if no one posts the answer you're looking for

2 hours ago, CruisinShips said:

I’m sorry I didn’t answer your wuestion. I would say many have received it a day or 2 before. I follow the MoveUp thread and most often people quote 2 days as when they’re notified. My bids say they can be changed up to 72 hours prior to departure as long as they haven’t already been accepted. That’s a good indicator to me that they’re still giving consideration to all bids and wouldn’t make assumptions until I actually got a rejection notification.

8 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

I’m sorry I didn’t answer your wuestion. I would say many have received it a day or 2 before. I follow the MoveUp thread and most often people quote 2 days as when they’re notified. My bids say they can be changed up to 72 hours prior to departure as long as they haven’t already been accepted. That’s a good indicator to me that they’re still giving consideration to all bids and wouldn’t make assumptions until I actually got a rejection notification.

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

FYI, accurate titles attract those with the answers you're looking for; case in point, your question above all is a move up question yet that isn't mentioned in the title.  I don't have the answer but there is a long moveup tracker thread if no one posts the answer you're looking for

Thanks. I actually did post my question in that thread this morning and didn’t get a response, so I posted it here as well.  Thanks for your response. 

• Thanks 1