1 or 2 WIFI accounts in concierge

clojacks

We just booked our first Oceania cruise and are tremendously looking forward to it. I could have sworn that I read that either with the Simply More, which we have, or with a Concierge Cabin, which we are in, we got 2 WIFI accounts, but short of bothering our TA with the minutiae, I thought I'd ask in here.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, clojacks said:

We just booked our first Oceania cruise and are tremendously looking forward to it. I could have sworn that I read that either with the Simply More, which we have, or with a Concierge Cabin, which we are in, we got 2 WIFI accounts, but short of bothering our TA with the minutiae, I thought I'd ask in here.

If you have SM    you get 2  log ins

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/legal/promotion-terms/

• Like 2

5 hours ago, edgee said:

AFAIK everybody gets 2 logins regardless of whether they have Simply More or booked under the older pricing plan. Became effective Oct. 1.

Interestingly, on the latest Oceania email we got, it lists "Free WIFI" under the Simply More program as being "per cabin", which is kind of confusing.

12 minutes ago, clojacks said:

Interestingly, on the latest Oceania email we got, it lists "Free WIFI" under the Simply More program as being "per cabin", which is kind of confusing.

I like Oceania (and Regent) a lot but clear concise communication is not one of their strong suits. I converted 52 days worth of upcoming Oceania cruises from cruise only to to the new Simply More calculating that the 2nd wifi included in Simply More made the conversion worthwhile. So I was pretty steamed when I learned that 2nd wifi would have been included even if I had stuck with cruise only. Turns out the conversion to Simply More still benefits me slightly, mostly because included in those 52 days is a 25 day cruise to remote parts of Norway and Greenland where I will be taking Oceania excursions anyway due to lack of private tour provider options. 

Edited by edgee
clarity

6 hours ago, edgee said:

AFAIK everybody gets 2 logins regardless of whether they have Simply More or booked under the older pricing plan. Became effective Oct. 1.

current cruise  we have 1 log in

started Sept 29th

According to our cruise docs (10/17 start AND still Olife) we get 2 account connections in concierge. I will be updating all about how the drink package process and the connections are working shortly after we are on board.

• Thanks 1