Where can we find an account statement from previous cruise?

Tampa Girl

I was able to find a statement on Navigator from our last cruise, which showed a credit balance.  It did not show a cruise  taken four months earlier.  My questions:  1) Where on HAL's website (not the Navigator) where I can find the earlier statement; and  2)  What happens to the credit balance from the latest cruise?  Thank you for your help.

27 minutes ago, Tampa Girl said:

I was able to find a statement on Navigator from our last cruise, which showed a credit balance.  It did not show a cruise  taken four months earlier.  My questions:  1) Where on HAL's website (not the Navigator) where I can find the earlier statement; and  2)  What happens to the credit balance from the latest cruise?  Thank you for your help.

As of maybe a month ago there is a link on each cruise in your history on the website to view/print your final statement. It currently works on cruises back to about 2009. If you did a b2b, the only cruise that will show the statement is the first one.

As for your final credit balance. Since you didn't get it back in cash before you left the ship, it is 'supposed' to be returned to the last method of payment (debit/credit/gift card). If you haven't received it, check with the Mariner's Society.

added: I just checked and mine goes back to 2008 now. Seems they might be adding backward.

Edited by richwmn
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, richwmn said:

As of maybe a month ago there is a link on each cruise in your history on the website to view/print your final statement.

On most cruises, it shows under Passenger #1's history. But on one cruise, it showed on Passenger #2. Be sure to check both if needed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

On most cruises, it shows under Passenger #1's history. But on one cruise, it showed on Passenger #2. Be sure to check both if needed.

I am sure you are correct, but since I cruise solo I wouldn't have noticed that. It probably depends on which person entered the credit card info for the account.

5 minutes ago, highscar said:

I can see my statements back a few years. Then it’s says not available because someone else paid.   Excuse me I’m the one that paid CASH  at the end of each cruise.  I would like to meet that person.   

As Cruise Suzy said, on combined accounts it might show up on either. In addition since this is a new addition and given HAL's IT history, it might still be buggy.

• Like 1

When @richwmn first mentioned this, all but one cruise had a final statement in DH's history and name. That cruise still says the statement is "Unavailable" - no reason given. At that time, I checked my history and all cruises except the one unavailable under DH's name also were "Unavailable". The one that was unavailable in DH's name was available in my name. I just now checked and the one that was available in my name is still there. The other cruises now also have a final statement in my name - one entry for each say and all entries are $0.00!

In each cruise he was Passenger #1, I was Passenger #2, and the same credit card was entered for both.

I have a couple of b2b cruises in my history. In each case the entire folio is available when I click the link on the first cruise in the series, any other cruise in the series gives the message that it is unavailable.

34 minutes ago, highscar said:

Mine was the only credit card given the HAL. EVER. 

Were you the only passenger? If not, have you checked the other passenger's account?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, highscar said:

What would be his account? 7

Try using his mariner number to log in. You might have to have access to his email accounts in order to do this.

If you call the Mariner Society, you might be able to get the folios moved to your account.

5 hours ago, richwmn said:

As of maybe a month ago there is a link on each cruise in your history on the website to view/print your final statement. It currently works on cruises back to about 2009. If you did a b2b, the only cruise that will show the statement is the first one.

As for your final credit balance. Since you didn't get it back in cash before you left the ship, it is 'supposed' to be returned to the last method of payment (debit/credit/gift card). If you haven't received it, check with the Mariner's Society.

added: I just checked and mine goes back to 2008 now. Seems they might be adding backward.

Did you find this on the "Cruise History" tab?  When I look at mine there is no link found where I can see a final statement for any of my cruises.

5 hours ago, richwmn said:

Could you add more detail please?  When I log in and click on My Cruise History, it lists all my cruises, dates, and credits earned, but I can't find any links anywhere on the page.

Thanks for your help.

Edited:  Murray's Pop go in right before me.  LOL.

Edited by sciencewonk
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, sciencewonk said:

Could you add more detail please?  When I log in and click on My Cruise History, it lists all my cruises, dates, and credits earned, but I can't find any links anywhere on the page.

Thanks for your help.

Edited:  Murray's Pop go in right before me.  LOL.

Same here!

Again, HAL has never been known for the website. This is what I get when I am logged in and go to MY ACCOUNT, then MY CRUISE HISTORY

image.thumb.png.2a023a1c3d48810707f573edd209ef21.png

Note the link "ONBOARD STATEMENT (PDF)

click on that and you will see your final statement.

YMMV

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richwmn said:

Note the link "ONBOARD STATEMENT (PDF)

click on that and you will see your final statement.

YMMV

How weird, my page looks the same except there are no ONBOARD STATEMENT links. There's just nothing other than the list of past cruises. I had always wondered why HAL didn't seem to make account statement available, and now I'm wondering even more why they're only available to some people!

20 minutes ago, renee00 said:

How weird, my page looks the same except there are no ONBOARD STATEMENT links. There's just nothing other than the list of past cruises. I had always wondered why HAL didn't seem to make account statement available, and now I'm wondering even more why they're only available to some people!

Ditto!

It's a very new feature and likely the kinks aren't worked out so that everyone can see them. I would call the accounting number provided by Boatdrill:

3 hours ago, Boatdrill said:

Try calling HAL Reservations Accounting at 888-663-5384. They might be able to help you, or will refer you to the correct department.  

Today, I do see the PDF links on the "My Cruise History" tab. Most do download, except for the second half of a B2B voyage, as someone mentioned earlier.

However, I cannot download the PDF for my 2017 Trans-Atlantic on the Rotterdam, same problem as in the Navigator app. Not a big deal to be missing that one, which i do have in paper form.