MSC For Me App Not Starting

iwtobek

26 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Mine is working fine. 

Which version are you using?

Version 4.6, just updated. Both iPhone and iPad.

Just out of curiosity, disconnected from WiFi and got a message saying “we noticed you disembarked, see you on next cruise” and now it “works” again (by work I mean, asks for a reservation number).

As if the app treats “the user is connected to WiFi” to means “the user is on the WiFi of a MSC ship”.

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

It won’t load the itinerary on either my or DH’s phone for any of our bookings.  I deleted the app, then reinstalled it and discovered that I can access our Musica booking now (it used to only have the newer ships included). 

It’s a pain that it only allows access to one booking at a time.  I haven’t figured out how to change bookings within the app other than deleting and reinstalling it, then inputting a booking number, or logging out and back in again. 

1 hour ago, Beamafar said:

It won’t load the itinerary on either my or DH’s phone for any of our bookings.  I deleted the app, then reinstalled it and discovered that I can access our Musica booking now (it used to only have the newer ships included). 

It’s a pain that it only allows access to one booking at a time.  I haven’t figured out how to change bookings within the app other than deleting and reinstalling it, then inputting a booking number, or logging out and back in again. 

To access other bookings, you have to log out.  To do this, click on profile from the menu bar at the bottom.  Then up in the right corner you will see the tool wheel.  Click on that and the last item is log out.  Then you can log in with another booking number.  Yes, it’s cumbersome.  EM

7 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

To access other bookings, you have to log out.  To do this, click on profile from the menu bar at the bottom.  Then up in the right corner you will see the tool wheel.  Click on that and the last item is log out.  Then you can log in with another booking number.  Yes, it’s cumbersome.  EM

Thanks.  I was aware of how to log out (though it’s helpful information for those who weren’t), but, you’re right, it’s cumbersome.  It’s slow to load, too, as Ottawa Cruiser has said.  

2 hours ago, raino144 said:

Not working for me either. “The Server cannot be reached”.

In better news, 3 weeks to departure! 👏👏👏

That's the message I received. Solved by turning off Wi-Fi, it that can help you as well…