Meet and mingle

5 hours ago, Cruisewithfam111 said:

Does cruise critics still do the meet and mingles on the ship? And how would I find out about that?

@Cruisewithfam111

Click here for the Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle page. The Meet & Mingle link in light blue is located at the top of the page under the second dark blue bar where it says Gallery. It is between Find Your Roll Call and Guidelines.

Note the information regarding Official as well as Unofficial Meet & Mingle parties for Cruise Critic members. For those cruise lines that have paused or cancelled Official Meet & Mingle parties for Cruise Critic members, most of their Cruise Critic Roll Calls are planning their own get-togethers on their Roll Call to take place on the ship during their cruise. Some at sailaway, some on first sea day or any particular day during their cruise. Most often Cruise Critic Roll Call members wear Mardi Gras beads so their fellow Roll Call members can recognize each other at the planned get-togethers.

• Like 1

Does anyone out there know how to contact the cruise line regarding planning our own meet n’ mingle? We are planning one for our cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse on Nov 11. (Go to that roll call to find out more). I want to: make sure nothing else is going on at that time, B. See if we can get a line on the daily itinerary, C. Maybe get some hors d'oeuvre provided.I like the idea of beads. They are easy to see from a distance. I was going to bring name tags. I figured if any non-CC members happen to join us, the more the merrier! 

41 minutes ago, Szt said:

Does anyone out there know how to contact the cruise line regarding planning our own meet n’ mingle? We are planning one for our cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse on Nov 11. (Go to that roll call to find out more). I want to: make sure nothing else is going on at that time, B. See if we can get a line on the daily itinerary, C. Maybe get some hors d'oeuvre provided.I like the idea of beads. They are easy to see from a distance. I was going to bring name tags. I figured if any non-CC members happen to join us, the more the merrier! 

You should ask this on the Celebrity board.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Szt said:

@Szt

Please note the following from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com.  Also, please send the email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated before you send your email, please click the following: How To: Update your Cruise Critic Email Address

11 hours ago, Host Kat said:

@Szt

Please note the following from the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

"... If you have any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards please be sure and let me know. I'll be happy to discuss them with you.

LauraS
Senior Manager, Community
community@cruisecritic.com ..."

Please send your email to LauraS, Senior Manager, Community at community@cruisecritic.com.  Also, please send the email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated before you send your email, please click the following: How To: Update your Cruise Critic Email Address

Did I do something wrong? I read through the guidelines and the only thing I found relative was about contacting the cruise lines just before the cruise instead of weeks out. But I still don’t know how to contact them at all. I am not a travel agent or any kind of travel professional. I have also posted this on our roll call. I am the one who suggested we arrange to meet. But it is an informal gathering. Please let me know if I broke any rules. I want to be respectful of all guidelines. 

8 hours ago, Szt said:

Did I do something wrong? I read through the guidelines and the only thing I found relative was about contacting the cruise lines just before the cruise instead of weeks out. But I still don’t know how to contact them at all. I am not a travel agent or any kind of travel professional. I have also posted this on our roll call. I am the one who suggested we arrange to meet. But it is an informal gathering. Please let me know if I broke any rules. I want to be respectful of all guidelines. 

@Szt

The only information per the Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle parties is on the Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle page mentioned above. Note it states Celebrity "cancelled Meet & Mingle parties on board all their ships."

As stated in the Guidelines, "... any questions or comments regarding our posting guidelines or any content found on our message boards..." are to be directed to the Community Manager via email and not discussed on the boards.

BTW, I searched the Celebrity Cruises website for you & found the following:

image.png.5b758a7d304b457b5050d3c0dfdfa17b.png

Give them a call and perhaps they can help you. Or perhaps they can direct you to a more correct number.

If you are a Captain's Club member, have your membership number handy and perhaps they can help you.image.png.859e928cb6e9e13403fbfb1bd908b747.png

If anyone tells you to contact your ship:image.thumb.png.4cbf19c5c49becf281f2be3c8461b8d3.pngNow the above is if you want to contact a passenger, but hopefully someone at Celebrity Cruises will give you the name of the correct department for your ship & hopefully an employee's name. Or perhaps a correct email address.

Good luck! 

🤞🍀

• Thanks 1