All Included question.

Pushka

Long time since I've been on Celebrity but looking forward to next year. I'd forgotten the issue with the Lock Out after making changes to the booking. Some things don't change. 

Anyway, in Australia we can only book All Included. That's drinks, wifi and tips. I understand the drinks are the classic package not premium, but can't seem to upgrade to Premium online as it doesn't recognise that we have the classic package. Common problem? Any clues? Thanks. 

24 minutes ago, Pushka said:

Anyway, in Australia we can only book All Included. That's drinks, wifi and tips. I understand the drinks are the classic package not premium, but can't seem to upgrade to Premium online as it doesn't recognise that we have the classic package. Common problem? Any clues? Thanks. 

You need to contact Celebrity direct, or have your TA do it, to upgrade prior to your boarding. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Pushka said:

Long time since I've been on Celebrity but looking forward to next year. I'd forgotten the issue with the Lock Out after making changes to the booking. Some things don't change. 

In the US, the regular upgrade price with gratuity is about $24 per person per day and everyone over 21 in the cabin has to upgrade.  It may not show immediately but typically within 2 weeks of booking the upgrade options appears online.  If it doesn't you can call and upgrade. I usually wait and check all of the sales to see if there is a decent deal off the normal upgrade.  We had a 50% off so $12 pppd for our November 2024 ABC cruise.  The typical pre cruise discount is 10-20% off.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Pushka said:

The promotion AI changes All Included Pricing Changes – Effective 10/4/23. What is All Included? All Included is a cruise ticket package pricing option that combines cruise fare for ..

https://www.celebritycruises.com/mx/faqs/all-included

scroll down to  All Included Pricing Changes – Effective 10/4/23

• Like 1