Mrs Miggins

Have just logged in to my account.  However I cannot see where my loyalty level is posted.  There does not seem to be any options to view.  It said "hello Pamela" next option  "View upcoming cruise"  ( don't have any) and then "log out".  Have previously been able to view my loyalty level so help appreciated.

44 minutes ago, Mrs Miggins said:

Have just logged in to my account.  However I cannot see where my loyalty level is posted.  There does not seem to be any options to view.  It said "hello Pamela" next option  "View upcoming cruise"  ( don't have any) and then "log out".  Have previously been able to view my loyalty level so help appreciated.

I have access to a relatives account with no upcoming cruises. I am able to see her loyalty level and points ( sadly the points are incorrect) 🤦‍♀️ . It shows when I click on upcoming cruises, top right. So it doesnt appear to be related to whether you have a cruise booked or not.

IMG_9684.jpeg

Edited by combine

1 hour ago, Mrs Miggins said:

Go to the underlying Seaware application via this page (same login details): https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c/

Near the top of the page, there should be a dropdown that shows your loyalty level when selected: image.thumb.png.8e5097b5a763a8254c90a89454573c5c.png

• Like 1

Interesting that is the first time I have ever gone to the underlying software and I have discovered that OBC, drinks package and internet that was there on one of my cruises has gone over the weekend.  The cruise is not until next year but I regret not having screenshots from when it was there

6 hours ago, fruitmachine said:

Go to the underlying Seaware application via this page (same login details): https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c/

Near the top of the page, there should be a dropdown that shows your loyalty level when selected: image.thumb.png.8e5097b5a763a8254c90a89454573c5c.png

Thanks very much.  This way I can see my points and correct loyalty level.

8 hours ago, fruitmachine said:

Apologies for butting in on this thread.  I have just done this and on this application it shows my profile as preview whilst on the Azamara site I have the correct level.

This is probably why the 20% loyalty discount isn’t showing on the latest double quarterly savings.  Any suggestions on how to get this corrected please? 

Thanks.

10 hours ago, Werangels said:

Apologies for butting in on this thread.  I have just done this and on this application it shows my profile as preview whilst on the Azamara site I have the correct level.

This is probably why the 20% loyalty discount isn’t showing on the latest double quarterly savings.  Any suggestions on how to get this corrected please? 

Thanks.

Ring them up and get a quote. The phones are answered pretty quickly nowadays.

• Like 3