Club Continent Amenities

Compass Rose Monica

I see on the Azamara website that one of the perks being in a club continent suite is, One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days*  There’s no link to the  *  Does anyone know what additional information applies to this?  For example, I’m going on a 12-night cruise next summer, so would this mean only 1 laundry service since I’m not on board 14 nights?

Thanks,

Monica

6 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Hi Monica. Yes, you'll get one free bag on a 12 night cruise. 

Phil 

Thanks Phil.

I'm going solo and purchased the EXMO for solo travelers. It's comes with 3 bags of laundry service (don't need all of them) and other perks, but trying to decide to get the 'regular' EXMO, which is $200 less.

Monica

2 minutes ago, Compass Rose Monica said:

Thanks Phil.

I'm going solo and purchased the EXMO for solo travelers. It's comes with 3 bags of laundry service (don't need all of them) and other perks, but trying to decide to get the 'regular' EXMO, which is $200 less.

Monica

What is EXMO?

Your loyalty status may entitle you to more laundry. 

Edited by blag

1 minute ago, blag said:

What is EXMO?

Your loyalty status may entitle you to more laundry. 

It is a benefit you either purchase (look on the website under the Already booked tab) or one offered from time to time as a booking promotion 

4 minutes ago, Compass Rose Monica said:

Thanks Phil.

Monica

I think you alone can decide what suits your budget and needs! (Pun intended)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Compass Rose Monica said:

Thanks Phil.

Monica

Not sure how many solo cruises you've done. I did a lot on Celebrity and then found Azamara. I loved it. You never feel alone on an Azamara ship. Knowing you, you will have plenty planned onshore. Enjoy. You'll love the CC suite I think. Breakfast in Aqualina is a real winner for me. 

Phil 

14 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Breakfast in Aqualina is a real winner for me. 

I never liked the breakfast in Aqualina. Food invariably arrived tepid, and frequently the order was wrong or inadequate. I also didn't like the wait to be served: preferred the immediacy (and temperature) of the breakfast buffet in Windows.

Each to his own

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Not sure how many solo cruises you've done. I did a lot on Celebrity and then found Azamara. I loved it. You never feel alone on an Azamara ship. Knowing you, you will have plenty planned onshore. Enjoy. You'll love the CC suite I think. Breakfast in Aqualina is a real winner for me. 

Phil 

Hi Phil,

I've done several solos while traveling with a bunch of friends. Two couples are on the cruise too, but not sure if we'll be dining together all the time.

We met a lot of nice people on the Journey this past August. 

I assume breakfast in Aqualina has a better variety of foods?  We loved our dinners there and in Prime C. 

Monica

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Compass Rose Monica said:

Hi Phil,

I've done several solos while traveling with a bunch of friends. Two couples are on the cruise too, but not sure if we'll be dining together all the time.

We met a lot of nice people on the Journey this past August. 

I assume breakfast in Aqualina has a better variety of foods?  We loved our dinners there and in Prime C. 

Monica

To me it's more about the ambience and service. 

Phil 

• Like 3