Joy's Dry Dock and renovation.

Topdog52

I have 4 cruises booked in the next year and a half. They are on the Getaway,Joy,Encore and the last one is again on the Joy. All my state room numbers were shown on my vacation summery, but Now my Joy cruise's state room numbers are gone. My rooms were on the starboard side, which is not effected by the renovation. Has this happened to anyone else? I hope I am still getting the same rooms I booked.  

6 minutes ago, Topdog52 said:

I have 4 cruises booked in the next year and a half. They are on the Getaway,Joy,Encore and the last one is again on the Joy. All my state room numbers were shown on my vacation summery, but Now my Joy cruise's state room numbers are gone. My rooms were on the starboard side, which is not effected by the renovation. Has this happened to anyone else? I hope I am still getting the same rooms I booked.  

Maybe they're renumbering the cabins?  Remember, since it was originally built for the Chinese market, no cabin number ends in 4 (being homophonous with the word for death.)

44 minutes ago, Topdog52 said:

Are your cabins on decks that they have announced for major renovations?  

10 hours ago, Topdog52 said:

My rooms were on the starboard side, which is not effected by the renovation.

Starboard is the side where the OL size is getting reduced for new balcony cabins.  Go back and check the threads discussing that...

Edited by hallux
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, hallux said:

Starboard is the side where the OL size is getting reduced for new balcony cabins.  Go back and check the threads discussing that...

I am looking at the print out Bird posted and it is the Port side getting the renovation.

• Like 1