credit card

It has been reported last couple of days, delays with eDocs and tags for a few sailings Wonder and Allure to name of two for 11/5 and 11/6 sailings 

Also no entertainment either 

I personally know of the delay as I am on the 11/6 and only got yesterday and still no entertainment available to book

Royal Exec office and Cruise planner dept will not answer as to why not loaded 

I have emails from them 

Even though cruises after are loaded 

On 10/8/2023 at 2:58 PM, cruiseboy89130 said:

Have not printed luggage tags for the last 10 years - just get them at the port - so much easier!

I cannot think of anything any easier than attaching my tags to my bags before leaving the house or hotel, driving up to the dock, popping my trunk, setting the bags out and driving away.

Why do I want to stand there and wait for some porter to fill out some tags, maybe rightly, maybe wrongly, and attach them to my bag?

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

I cannot think of anything any easier than attaching my tags to my bags before leaving the house or hotel, driving up to the dock, popping my trunk, setting the bags out and driving away.

Why do I want to stand there and wait for some porter to fill out some tags, maybe rightly, maybe wrongly, and attach them to my bag?

I don't drive to port and I don't have a printer..... they write 5 numbers on a tag -  no wait and problem solved!

Edited by cruiseboy89130

50 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

I totally and completely agree.  Just too easy, and I have control of the accuracy of it and I'm not waiting on the Porter (a non-RCCL employee with no allegiance to RCCL or passengers) to complete a generic luggage tage, taking up time, very little time but time anyway and time is money to the porters which necessitates "speed", not necessarily accuracy or care. 

I print the tag(s) in color, put my name on it/them, laminate it/them, put them in the clear plastic tag holder (RCCL specific, available on Amazon) with a metal clasp on each (that's become kind of a ritual for me), attach it to the bag(s), at the start of the journey, and we're off to the races.  And I tip the porter. 

• Like 1