Moorea: Multiple vendors at pier offering 3hr tours for $50

fstuff1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I will be on the Grand Princess arriving in Moorea on April 15. Will be coming in on a tender. Do you know wear we will dock? I am planning a day trip to the Hilton & need to arrange transportation before hand, so any info you can share would be helpful!  Thanks

On 1/8/2024 at 3:33 PM, daydreamer16 said:

I will be on the Grand Princess arriving in Moorea on April 15. Will be coming in on a tender. Do you know wear we will dock? I am planning a day trip to the Hilton & need to arrange transportation before hand, so any info you can share would be helpful!  Thanks

Mega ships are almost always anchored in Opunohu Bay do to the depth. There usually are some taxis around. 

4 hours ago, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

Mega ships are almost always anchored in Opunohu Bay do to the depth. There usually are some taxis around. 

Thanks so much!  The Hilton won't arrange a round trip taxi but the Sofitel will so I may go with them. I'm just too worried about getting back to the ship.

1 minute ago, daydreamer16 said:

Thanks so much!  The Hilton won't arrange a round trip taxi but the Sofitel will so I may go with them. I'm just too worried about getting back to the ship.

Sofitel is much further away ....

I would do the Hilton and the taxi driver you have to take you there ... pre-book a time for yuor return with the same drive. 

6 minutes ago, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

Sofitel is much further away ....

I would do the Hilton and the taxi driver you have to take you there ... pre-book a time for yuor return with the same drive. 

Thanks, the person that I have been in contact with at Hilton didn't make me feel confident in getting someone to come back. That's my concern, my next port is Honolulu😅

• Thanks 1